Author Topic: Unit Card, in a mini note book style.  (Read 2587 times)

Offline Noelvh

Unit Card, in a mini note book style.
« on: June 23, 2008, 09:14:41 AM »
Hi All,
Been a long time but I am looking at my WZ stuff and missing it very much. I have been playing around with a cool mini flash software from www.pocketmod.com that you can use to make a mini note book. I have been able to make a number of Mods for this software (not a big deal to do), and decided to make one for warzone. Now I have used images I have found on the internet for this, and if it wrong I will understand. This file is about 1.3mb in size so i am hosting it on my web page. If this file is in a violation please contact me at noelvh AT theorky DOT net.
With this you can create a note book with the card front of you army, and inside the book there is 7 pages you can edit. I have included the base back of a unit card so you can have your army for the front cover and 7 unit cards in side. Or you can use some of the pages for taking notes, or other pages.

http://www.theorky.net/
This will bring you to my home page. From there you will see links on the left find to one for the PocketMod, and there is 2 versions on that page you want the UWZ version.

Have a look. Its a simple flash program.

Noel Vh