Author Topic: Archon 2005  (Read 7854 times)

Vingthor

Archon 2005
« on: September 25, 2005, 06:03:44 AM »
 Hey is anyone planning on attending Archon next weekend?

Cue Topkick. lol

Our LGS (Z&B Games; Mattoon, IL) is closed for the weekend of the convention, the owners and about half the regular customers are heading to the convention.

PMP Ving

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Archon 2005
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 06:26:00 AM »
Actually Ken "Morpheus" Hutchinson and Dennis "Coldthunder" Moler will be running events. They should be listed on the Archon Webpage. Also I assume Blacktop will be in attendence again this year and Southpaw and I are talking about coming up for a day or two at least.

Here is a link to the Excelsior Entertainment events that will be run at Archon this year - http://webpages.charter.net/arcgaming/a29excelsior.html

Hopefully you will be able to join the caravan from Mattoon to Archon Ving. Between the people I already mentioned, your group, and Sannop's posse we should have enough for some great games and we might even be able to get kicked out of the Mexican restaurant again - that hasn't happened since the year Grumpel came to Archon and almost met Little Red Riding Hood.  :o  ;D
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 06:37:14 AM by Topkick »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Vingthor

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 07:43:58 AM »
 Oh god that was one big hairy red riding hood. lol

I wasn't at the Mexican restaurant that year, I survived on beer, the beef baron, and continental breakfasts. lol

I'm hoping to be down for a day or two but I can't guarantee anything.

PMP Ving

Offline badmojo451

• Journeyman
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2005, 05:52:19 PM »
I will be there.  I am having to change the planned event, because I did not get the bounty figures I requested.  But, I will be there.

morpheus.
morpheus

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2005, 06:58:38 PM »
Morph -

Glad to see you made it to the new site. Sorry I couldn't help you get the bounty problem straightened out.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 07:32:21 PM by Topkick »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline T Prime

• Big Kahuna, Chairman of the Board
  • Administrator
  • Member Prime
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 12:34:18 PM »
A replacement bounty was sent two weeks ago...I smell a void or an address error.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Excelsior!!

Offline badmojo451

• Journeyman
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2005, 07:38:49 PM »
I'm really trying to stay positive about the situation.  But, I have sent my address with every email.  I'm not sure which email address is on file.  But, I have lived at the current address for almost 4 years.  I'll call and leave a message.

morpheus
morpheus