Author Topic: ...WANTED...Blight Commando Sgt. and Tainter. Stygian desert Crawler...  (Read 13793 times)

Timthetekron

...If anyone has any for sale or may know where to find them please let me know... I missed out on getting them and it is really bugging me now. Thanks...

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
I'm proxying blight commandoes with Rad troopers from VOR.  They are still available at:
http://ironwindmetals.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=94_97&sort=2a&page=1

VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline ezekiel

aside from the ee site i never saw these figs anywhere else...good luck!
games workshop: the ultimate evil megacorp!

Offline BlackieX

Well, I know at least some of them are out there, because I just got a Blight Commando w/Tainter as a bonus from an eBay auction of 20 random Warzone blisters- one of the blisters was a Vulkan that was missing its leg, so I emailed asking if they'd happened to notice it around anywhere.  They not only found it, but sent it to me with a few other loose figures they had, to make up for my troubles, and one of them was a Blight Commando w/Tainter in a little plastic ziptop bag, marked "Sample."

I'm not looking to trade this gem, though, I'm afraid.  Just confirming they at least a few got out there.

Offline ezekiel

dude! you scored!!! e-bay wasnt ripped me off yet. i had big problems with new wave miniatures -they never finished my order! dont buy from them!!!

Offline PFC joe

• Private First Class
  • Private First Class
  • assistance from a distance
    • PFC joe's After Action Reviews
Do not EVER use new Wave.

If it hasn't been too long, contact your Credit Card company and tell them to stop payment for failure to deliver.  They took over six months to get me an order one time.  And they got it wrong.

-PFC joe
Qui desiderat pacem pręparet bellum

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Gotta concur with PFC Joe.
New Wave is jacked up like a football bat.  Use www.thewarstore.com instead.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline mchiao

Do not EVER use new Wave.

If it hasn't been too long, contact your Credit Card company and tell them to stop payment for failure to deliver.  They took over six months to get me an order one time.  And they got it wrong.

-PFC joe

I think New Wave is going out of business.  They are dumping almost everything.  I still wound't buy it from them because they still owe me stuff as well.

Offline ezekiel

i dont think war store has anything left either. i was going to try them,but i didnnt see any warzone figs listed last time i looked. they seem like a good site and i may try them for other stuff.  glad to know im not the only one who got burned by new wave(not that i would wish that on anyone!) i was taking it personal! we ordered a  number of things from them and got most of it piecemeal. some got refunded when they couldnt produce.i sent endless e-mails and only got responses like 4 times saying "yeah,yeah,its coming in!" i just gave up. the item i never got was a box set of blitzers.i just won it on e-bay about a month ago...

Offline BlackieX

My only experience with New Wave was years and years ago, back before it was commonly known how awful they were.  Ordered a couple Shockforce figures, some RadTroopers from Vor, and some Future Wars figures.  Got the Future Wars, the Shockforce, and some empty promises and offers to replace the RadTroopers with VOID berserkers (which also never showed up).

So yeah- I was only out like $8, but it was enough for me to never place an order with them again, and then a couple years later, the bad press started cropping up.

I never did get those Rad Troopers, either.  And I still want'em.  Heh.

One day, I'[ll just order'em from IWM, I guess.

Offline ezekiel

if id known then what i know now.........

Offline ezekiel

hey! ebay has an auction ending on 5/25! it has a crapload of dark legion including the elusive tainter and blight commando sargent!! fyi, thotya should know!! good luck...im broke!

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
That ebay thing was a crock.  Even though it had four bids, somehow the seller was able to cancel it just over a day out. 

Offline ezekiel

BOOOOOOOOOO! when willl the persecution of warzoners cease?!

Timthetekron

...ezekiel...

Thanks for the tip on those blight commandoes that were up on e-bay. I got 'em. I really appreciate your help. I all but wrote off any hope of ever finding them...Thanks again, man.