Author Topic: inferno minis  (Read 5364 times)

rook25

inferno minis
« on: April 07, 2006, 11:46:08 AM »
I know most of you here are Chronopia and Warzone fans, so you may not be interested in this...but what is going to happen with the Inferno minis that Excelsior was producing?  I didn't find out they were making them available until it was too late.  Just a cool old game, really.  Was just curious if anyone knew what is to become of the minis/molds.

Offline Alxbates

Re: inferno minis
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 11:27:20 AM »
Amazon miniatures owns the Global Games Europe Inferno moulds, including the Magnun model that was never released in the USA, but apparently not Calliptamus.  Other than Calliptamus, you can still order all the Archfiends, Lieutenants, Sergeants, and Hordes (except for the skeletal hordes, the mould broke) through Amazin Miniatures.

Amazon also had an ongoing dispute with EE regarding Excelsior's right to posess the US moulds and distribute the models, but that's a completely different thread...

If you're interested in Inferno, I moderate the exteremely low-key Inferno: Battles in the Abyss yahoo group.  Some of the original writers of the game participate in the group - recently, one of them posted a previously unpublished story about vengeful angels that was supposed to see print in the "Limbo" expansion set.

You're welcome to join us.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/InfernoBITA/

-Alex in Alaska
Wan Chew Tree Faw!