Author Topic: FLGS Figure Network  (Read 6302 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
FLGS Figure Network
« on: March 29, 2006, 04:00:18 PM »
I'd like to create a network of information about what is available for Warzone and Chronopia in the Local Frienly Gaming Stores in everyone's area.  That way we can throw out "I'd like to see if there are any x's out there" and see what pops up.  From there, how one makes a trade for them us up to the parties involved, that way none of the policies Thom set in place are violated.  It's either this or be stuck at the mercy of EBAY.  Some time in the next week or so I'll pop on down to my FLGS (The Hobby Chest in Jacksonville, NC) and survey what is available in Chronopia and Warzone; that way we can keep a running tally.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Re: FLGS Figure Network
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 09:59:14 AM »
I'd like to create a network of information about what is available for Warzone and Chronopia in the Local Frienly Gaming Stores in everyone's area.  That way we can throw out "I'd like to see if there are any x's out there" and see what pops up.  From there, how one makes a trade for them us up to the parties involved, that way none of the policies Thom set in place are violated.  It's either this or be stuck at the mercy of EBAY.  Some time in the next week or so I'll pop on down to my FLGS (The Hobby Chest in Jacksonville, NC) and survey what is available in Chronopia and Warzone; that way we can keep a running tally.

Thats a good idea.

To my knowledge, The Gamer's Realm in Cranbury has a faily ok selection.  Couple of squadpacks from the different corps, some blisters of characters and such...  I will try and get a decent list together and get it posted.  Won't be for a few days though.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: FLGS Figure Network
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 08:06:53 PM »
Our FLGS has some Warzone and Chronopia figs available but I am way too busy right now to inventory them. I am home approx 28 hrs a week, including sleep time. Otherwise I am living out of a suitcase managing the security for 3 Outages. I'll ask one of the other members of my group if they can get a general idea of what is in stock.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890