Author Topic: Spring Gathering Con  (Read 7301 times)

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
Spring Gathering Con
« on: March 24, 2006, 06:34:37 AM »
I was just wondering if anyone will be attending the Spring Gathering Con in New Jersey May 19th thru 22nd www.dexposure.com  I'd like to set up some Warzone games since I was unable to attend the con in january. Thanks Phil
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline jjdodger

• Board Member
Re: Spring Gathering Con
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 08:43:06 AM »
I am hoping to attend, depending on my work schedule. I am also trying to talk dave into going as well.

Jeff

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 06:33:46 AM »
I was just wondering if anyone will be attending the Spring Gathering Con in New Jersey May 19th thru 22nd www.dexposure.com  I'd like to set up some Warzone games since I was unable to attend the con in january. Thanks Phil

Phil, I will be there, of course.

We will have terrain available.  And I am fairly certain I can give you that rematch you have been wanting.  The Machine awaits...

(Jeff- if I need to borrow some Mark 1's, can I?)
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline jjdodger

• Board Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 10:29:45 AM »
not a problem.. how many you want? i think i have about 20 or so...  and some with MG's...

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 12:20:04 PM »
John I have a 7 man Reaver squad made from Void miniatures i'll post a pic when i get a chance. I thlnk they look good myself claw/LMG lots of CC havoc.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 12:40:08 PM »
John I have a 7 man Reaver squad made from Void miniatures i'll post a pic when i get a chance. I thlnk they look good myself claw/LMG lots of CC havoc.

Possiblity of use, I think.  Bring them with you... unless you have sometime before then- we can meet up at Gamer's Realm or Jersey Shore (I recall on how to get there) to play.

I prefer the realm myself.

Jeff- Depending on the game size, I may need to borrow either 6 or 12.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 01:09:19 PM »
John possibly on a saturday afternoon i'am always working 1-9pm monday thru friday. Let me know if thats good also get Jeff and Dave if he's around.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 06:22:42 AM »
John possibly on a saturday afternoon i'am always working 1-9pm monday thru friday. Let me know if thats good also get Jeff and Dave if he's around.

It tends to be an ok time for me though not this weekend.  Sunday is best for me.  I'll drop a ring to Jeff and see his opinion.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 02:37:09 PM »
John sometimes Sundays are good let me know when and a time I can come out to the Realms. GSHC does'nt like when we play games he's not selling.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 08:55:57 AM »
John sometimes Sundays are good let me know when and a time I can come out to the Realms. GSHC does'nt like when we play games he's not selling.

Heh....

I bet.  Considering he wouldn't carry it two years ago when I tried to get it in the shop.  It's ok though....  I've conversion lists for 40k stuff into Warzone; we could always play that your Imperials are fighting off some strange army in funny armor.  ;) ;)

I've used the conversion a few times- it seems to be solid.  Wopuld ye like a copy to take a look over?
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 02:30:57 PM »
John this weekend is out but the 15th or 16th is good at the gamersrealm if you want. Also with EE now gone what happened to the gaming tables they used I personally dont know whose they were?

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 02:57:08 AM »
John this weekend is out but the 15th or 16th is good at the gamersrealm if you want. Also with EE now gone what happened to the gaming tables they used I personally dont know whose they were?

This weekend is out for me too- Up in NYS...

15th works for me.
I dunno what happened to the tables- I should think Thom has them or John.  Once I get a chance to track down DeMare, I will ask him....  Even though they were a bit beat up, they are nice tables.

Saturday the15th then?
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 03:32:26 AM »
Good to see you are back John.  I hope you are re-adjusting well.  I was so shocked not to flash my ID when I went into a store...then I went to a Sam's Club and felt right at home again.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2006, 02:18:23 PM »
Good to see you are back John.  I hope you are re-adjusting well.  I was so shocked not to flash my ID when I went into a store...then I went to a Sam's Club and felt right at home again.

Bwah ha ha ha......  I work on a military post so I am used to flashing ID already....  so nothing new for me on that score.

Yeah, adjusting ok.  A couple of things are issues with being home but they were not unexpected in having to deal with.  Don't make them any easier though.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2006, 02:20:30 PM »

Phil,

Not sure about next weekend.... *sigh*

Once I know for certain, I will let you know so you are not waiting to know.  I should have a definative answer by wednesday.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."