Author Topic: Lotus Guard Standard Point Cost  (Read 8009 times)

Offline DARNIZHAAN

• Castle Triskelion
Lotus Guard Standard Point Cost
« on: April 08, 2016, 11:37:16 AM »
I couldn't find this addressed anywhere else.  I'm reviewing all units for making profile sheets and I couldn't help but notice that Lotus Guard Standards have a point cost of 48, probably should be 46 like the regular Lotus Guard since they have the same stats and its like that everywhere else.  On my profile cards I'll use 46 for their cost.

Offline Horned God

Re: Lotus Guard Standard Point Cost
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 10:40:58 AM »
You would have to look in the errata. Honestly, just make it 46 if you feel that is the way to go as if  you see no other difference in stat other than it holds a standard then yes your correct in doing so as the cost of the standard is paid for separately by the type of standard you buy. Unless, the rubric Thom used included 'standard' 2 points just to even have one on the unit. If that were the case then other units in other armies with a standard would have that 2 point cost difference from the normal member of that unit and the standard bearing member of that unit. If that is not the case, then you KNOW that it is an errata needing to simply be put in the Official Errata as 46 point cost for that particular model.

Offline DARNIZHAAN

• Castle Triskelion
Re: Lotus Guard Standard Point Cost
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 11:58:12 AM »
Yeah I checked the other standard bearers and the ones I've seen so far all have the same cost as the regular troop.  It was really just more of a observation.