Author Topic: Golem of the Void  (Read 3783 times)

Offline CATerpilar

• Faith is our shield
Golem of the Void
« on: February 20, 2006, 03:22:06 PM »
WtH does his Void Gate SA? I know text for this SA but i dont get it (I miss context). Can he cast Void Gate or is he simply only counterpart of Void Gate witch must be channeled by someone else? Please show me example from game play. Thnx.
"the loudest sound ever is click when you want to hear bang and bang when you want to hear click"

Offline PFC joe

• Private First Class
  • Private First Class
  • assistance from a distance
    • PFC joe's After Action Reviews
Re: Golem of the Void
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 04:18:50 PM »
You have to take two golems of the Void and they act as the two gates.  Just like the spell.  For one action a piece they make the gate between themselvse and they have to spend the rest of their actions holding it open for whatever squad comes through them.

-PFC joe
Qui desiderat pacem pręparet bellum

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 08:18:09 AM »
I was wondering about this myself. It does'nt say 2 required also if you have to move 1 across the board in order to open a gate, he would be shoot down before a gate was ever opened and it would just as easy to move you troops across the board instead of waiting for the golems to get into place to open a gate.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline PFC joe

• Private First Class
  • Private First Class
  • assistance from a distance
    • PFC joe's After Action Reviews
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 10:44:13 AM »
It's just like the spell.

the first golem makes the first gate, the second golem goes through him and makes the second.  (one gating per turn though at any point they can pop the actions and make a gate between themselves)

-PFC joe
Qui desiderat pacem pręparet bellum

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 10:52:24 AM »
Stupid question is the point cost for both or each. I noticed the Voidbringer under Illian is only 42 points for 1 guy to open a gate. I ask because i've completed my DL armies and want to use this properly.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69