Conventions > Talamania

Talamania IX...

(1/15) > >>

dane:
Hey could we start planning date for The next Talamania? Also, could we please not have it on Steampunk Worlds faire or Wicked (I do not recall which one is in May). We are hoping to get a table for our game for the Event, but Talamania takes priority.

Much Love
Bill & Linda

jjdodger:
IF we go with the "typical" weekend in may, the dates would be the 15-17th of may, as it is the weekend between mothers day and memorial day.  Thoughts?

Jeff

Petru5:
Thoughts?  This is one of the very few times I wished I lived in the Northeast!  Seriously, though.  I've got nothing productive to add.  Carry on.   ::)

dane:
Wicked is in Feb, so no worries. Steampunk World Faire is MAY 15th through 17th.

I am also good with planning around Coil's America trip, if he only has the weekend of the 17th to visit, then I would rather see him at Talamania then go to two conventions. Of all the "conventions" I go to Talamania is my hands down favorite, so it gets first vacation request every year.

But if it works out for both, that isn't a bad thing

WIlliam

dane:
I am only date hunting so I can get first dibs on whatever weekend we choose. It is  a little rough to get vacation dates here, only one person can cover for me.

William

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version