Warzone > Open Discussion

Prodos Forums

<< < (5/5)

Jase:

--- Quote from: kwegibu on March 27, 2013, 12:43:51 PM ---Wow. I haven't been on the forum for many years now but it looks like it is still going strong. I looked it up when I found out about the kick starter for the new revision and to see if any of the old regulars from here were involved. Prodos would be silly to not learn from both UWZ and the work of the folks who have kept WZ alive here.

My biggest concern is game shops all seem pretty fed up with MC. I hope they give this new startup a fair chance :)

--- End quote ---

I'd say that when the starter sets are released, it would be a good oppurtunity to ressurect the Freelancer program to try to entice new players back to Warzone with demos at the LFGS or the various cons.

Prodos:

--- Quote from: kwegibu on March 27, 2013, 12:43:51 PM ---Wow. I haven't been on the forum for many years now but it looks like it is still going strong. I looked it up when I found out about the kick starter for the new revision and to see if any of the old regulars from here were involved. Prodos would be silly to not learn from both UWZ and the work of the folks who have kept WZ alive here.

My biggest concern is game shops all seem pretty fed up with MC. I hope they give this new startup a fair chance :)

--- End quote ---

Hi There. We are getting a lot of support from the old Guard and obviously have strong links with Paradox, the licence owners. We have people from this forum sculpting and writing for us. So as with the imagery, game mechanics and fluff it is a great mix of old and new.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version