Author Topic: New Warzone (merged thread)  (Read 339021 times)

Offline semai99

Re: New Warzone (merged thread)
« Reply #390 on: February 23, 2013, 10:03:31 AM »
Looking neat! I'd prefer rounded corners though. They tend no last longer.

I'd imagine these are pre-production test pieces so hopefully as you say I hope they have rounded edges, on another note they look nice
I came, I saw, I ran away

Offline Caffeinomane

• Journeyman
« Reply #391 on: February 23, 2013, 10:34:07 AM »
Other point is: I hope Facebook would not be the main site where this project will be discussed and supported. I do not use it (and I won’t), so I really hope that opinions of non-Facebook users will be taken into consideration equally.
I agree with Pollo about this point. I really do not want to use facebook.
Plus I think that an official website and forum would be less confusing.

I mostly agree with the opinions about the Bauhaus. It lacks of the Bauhaus feeling that I was used to (big, robust and heavy).
On the other hand, I love what you are doing! Especially because you are finally doing justice to the Brotherhood illustrations with those miniatures.

Offline Durandal

• Unstable Construct
« Reply #392 on: February 23, 2013, 10:37:23 AM »
As they said, the website needs to be finished up and approved by Paradox before they can roll it out.  So the choice isn't between "have a website" and "just use facebook" but rather between "use facebook" and "don't do anything".  It is part of the difficulty of doing a licensed product, approval must always be given by the licensing body before decisions are finalized.

Offline Caffeinomane

• Journeyman
« Reply #393 on: February 23, 2013, 11:03:17 AM »
As they said, the website needs to be finished up and approved by Paradox before they can roll it out.  So the choice isn't between "have a website" and "just use facebook" but rather between "use facebook" and "don't do anything".  It is part of the difficulty of doing a licensed product, approval must always be given by the licensing body before decisions are finalized.
Yes I understood that, but I wanted to emphasize that point. Sometimes people forget that there are weird people that do not want to use facebook.

Offline rob_alderman

• WARZONE RESURRECTION 2013
    • PRODOS GAMES
« Reply #394 on: February 23, 2013, 02:56:55 PM »
Not so much weird people that don't want to, just people that don't want to!

It's fair enough and completely understandable, but the reality of it is that the website, for one reason or another is not ready. It's no-ones fault, these things just take time.

Believe me, the minute something is deemed 'ready' the Prodos guys now make sure the pledgers are the first people to know.  :)

Offline Prodos

« Reply #395 on: February 24, 2013, 01:11:34 AM »
We have just reached the 150% of target pledge. As a thankyou to our KS supporters something extra is coming very soon!

Offline Prodos

« Reply #396 on: February 24, 2013, 02:07:38 AM »
As a big thank you to all pledgers (old or new) and to celebrate making 150% of our stretched goal. All pledgers of 'Razide' level or above will recieve this fellow for free. He is very limited edition and will only be available on Kicksarter (for the next 52 days). If you want to buy more copies please add £4 per copy to your pledge.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Grinder

• In war, truth is the first casualty.
« Reply #397 on: February 24, 2013, 02:25:25 AM »
Absolutely wonderful! Really cool with a Limited Edition mini to Warzone. Hope this will silence all # ¤% & who whine all the time att other forums.

Offline brynolf

« Reply #398 on: February 24, 2013, 06:10:34 AM »
Neeeeat! :D

Offline semai99

« Reply #399 on: February 24, 2013, 09:09:59 AM »
As a big thank you to all pledgers (old or new) and to celebrate making 150% of our stretched goal. All pledgers of 'Razide' level or above will recieve this fellow for free. He is very limited edition and will only be available on Kicksarter (for the next 52 days). If you want to buy more copies please add £4 per copy to your pledge.
[/URL]

Cool congratulations on achieving the goal with hopefully more to be crushed..

Not so much weird people that don't want to, just people that don't want to!

I'm one of that camp had a look at a friends and its not formatted well and why would I want everyone to know what I'm doing all the time, I know you can have friends settings but the fact that any photos you upload onto there site is there property and they can reuse it if they want is not good.
I came, I saw, I ran away

Offline brynolf

« Reply #400 on: February 24, 2013, 09:34:20 AM »
> hussar designs are weird
> legionaires designs are boring
> scale previews are messed
> necromutant designs are weird
> mortificator poses are weird
> unknown manufacturer appearing
dont be so blue-eyed to believe in a
new game - just read the name "paradox"
- this licence is becomíng terminated.
Aah, the optimism...

Offline Grinder

• In war, truth is the first casualty.
« Reply #401 on: February 24, 2013, 09:56:54 AM »

I do not agree with you at all. Legionnaires are really good just lacks some details like shoulder pads and helmets from the Mega Corps. And these are the only minis we have seen who have been in resin. Besides the Undead, have we seen parts of the Razide (maby a little small) and the huge Cybertronic mini wich looked to be of high quality but perhaps lacked the feeling of Cybertronic.  All the others are just renders so it is impossible to predict what the final result will be.

I think it's great that they are trying to give their interpretation of the game and come up with new ideas.

Offline Lancelot

• Administrator
« Reply #402 on: February 24, 2013, 10:19:54 AM »
Aah, the optimism...

LOL. Ahh this takes me back to the early days of Excelsior and late days of Target....   (singing) Meemorriieeees......

Offline Jase

« Reply #403 on: February 24, 2013, 02:47:59 PM »

[/quote]

LOL. Ahh this takes me back to the early days of Excelsior and late days of Target....   (singing) Meemorriieeees......
[/quote]

Lord, those were some flamewars back then.

Frazetta, If you don't like the images of the models that's fine, that's your opinion. Nothing is stopping you from using your current miniatures to play.

"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline Melanieshaman

« Reply #404 on: February 24, 2013, 10:29:04 PM »
ALL of the Brotherhood stuff has been flawless..one funky Mort pose out of the lot..doesn't mean it can't be tweaked.