Author Topic: Ghamk and priority list  (Read 4284 times)

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
Ghamk and priority list
« on: December 31, 2012, 01:05:49 AM »
OK, finally ghamak.com is online and thanks to Joushuaslater I have finally a new section dedicated to ghamak here in this mighty forum :)
I would like to do a direct answer here in warzone section. This week will be online the 19e preview and preorder (seems the site work almost correctly, so we can start with shadow wars miniatures line). I have another piece under sculpt, but will be better to know from you a "priority" list, a list of miniatures really necessary you need. Please, let me know.

Offline Horned God

Re: Ghamk and priority list
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 10:41:04 AM »
Thank you for creating these miniatures, they are just as quality as anything Target or Excelsior put out. I think those large models rock and can't wait to paint them. It has been a while since I painted chronopia minis so I'll get a chronogasm when I finally do and a sense of deep satisfaction after I'm finished, best of all knowing I finally have those models in my armies.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Offline Horned God

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 03:58:26 PM »
If we count Manic Miners sculpts, and if he is going to a Mauler and I think he said wolf clan you could do a Wolf Totem and any wolf clan he doesn't do, for example a new Wolf Legion (2 models + a leader, and if it has a standard perhaps you can do something where we can attach a bit.

This way, the army list that got the lease love from Target, the Wolf Clan will be fieldable.

I already know the Impaler is a good option

Since the Crusher by Excelsior rocked, but is out of print, that is another good option and a generalized model that could be used for many purposes as an elemental type.

The model I think most people would love is a Swamp Fiend.

The Novice Shaman model for swamp goblins too, a great model to have

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 02:32:39 AM »
Hi,
thanks very much for your comments, but in this section is better to talk only about warzone.

Offline shantaram

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 08:04:12 AM »
Hi

This is a really great thing you have going on here, francesco. I hope it'll work out for you!

There is some miniatures I would gladly buy. Actually there is a lot of them ;) but top of priority for my part would be:

Imperial: Storm Trenchers (cause they're really good)
Cybertronic: Reavers and/or 19th silence (cause they are even better, but i will have to settle that with my friend on the battlefield) :)

If you want more, i can give you more ;) but those would be the ones i'd really love to see you make. I've seen some pics of a model you did some time ago, which was damagad in the foundry... I think it even was a 19th silence. I really liked it, what happend to it?

have a good one
Imperial - Space Pirates

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 02:13:22 PM »
I'm glad you like my initiative :)

Storm threcher actually are only an artwork wip.
19th will be released very soon, but before a preview and a preorder special offer