Author Topic: Looking for Doomtrooper Card Game  (Read 4710 times)

Offline Delthos

• Evil Polish Guy
Looking for Doomtrooper Card Game
« on: August 24, 2012, 06:47:47 PM »
Any one have the Doomtrooper card game cards they are willing to get rid of? I'm interested in expanding my collection and I'm really looking to get pretty much all cards from the Warzone, Gogoltha, Apocalypse, Paradise Lost, and Mortificator sets. There are a bunch of cards from the Base set and Inquisitor that I'd like to get more of as well. If you have any that you would be willing to deal on, let me know. I am in the US, so I'd prefer to deal with US sellers if you have entire large collections to sell as cards get very heavy, and shipping would be crazy. I'm still interested if you are from outside the US and have smaller amounts of cards to sell, say up to around a couple hundred cards. Anyway, let me know what you have.

Offline Lancelot

• Administrator
Re: Looking for Doomtrooper Card Game
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 01:37:44 PM »
Im still going through long slow process of organizing what i have in storage. I know i have some of the packs and pack or two of dark eden too. ill see what i got just to make sure

Offline Delthos

• Evil Polish Guy
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 08:39:01 PM »
I'm definitely interested in the Doomtrooper more so than Dark Eden. Let me know what you have when you get things sorted out.

Offline dane

• Board Member
  • The Board
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 06:06:08 AM »
All in one collectibles
Roxbury NJ

http://allinonecollectibles.com/

They have a sealed box of them if you want to give them a call. I would get them for you but it would probably be cheaper just to get them direct in the mail. They are a very good store.

Bill
We are all who we say we are. So long as our actions are the same as our words.

Mishima prophet