Author Topic: Marker Dart Pistol  (Read 9786 times)

Offline micmellon

Marker Dart Pistol
« on: July 12, 2012, 03:01:24 AM »
Can anybody explain to me the text about the Marker Dart Pistol?

Especially this part: Ballistic attacks that pass within one inch of the victim is handed as if the victim is in CC with the target.

Does it mean you can ignore the victim during target priority?
It's just a flesh wound - Black Night

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Marker Dart Pistol
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 02:08:18 AM »
Not sure about this one.  I will have to get back to you on this.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 06:37:39 PM »
As I read it, it seems that the intent is that there is a chance that the victim could be hit by ballistic attacks that pass wihin one inch of the victim.  Therefore, if the shot misses by four or more (modified by the SZ of the target), then the victim is hit and the target is not.  The victim is flailing about and is not bing careful about their surroundings or the lines of fire of friends or enemies.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline micmellon

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 09:39:54 PM »
Thank you!
It's just a flesh wound - Black Night