Author Topic: Reinforcements?  (Read 4596 times)

Griffin

Reinforcements?
« on: February 11, 2006, 11:56:49 AM »
I heard that EE was having trouble making miniatures.  A piece of equipment needed for the casting process was broken.  Is that still true, and does anyone have a guess as to when it might be repaired?  I am hoping to order some reinforcements when production resumes.

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: Reinforcements?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 10:19:15 AM »
BOTH casting pots burned out on their machines.  JP was tellin' me about the wires bein' cooked; awful bloody mess, and hopefully their insurance will cover it.  These things take time, so we'll just have to see.  What models are you looking for?  We have a trading post you know.  Post what you have to trade, and what you want in the meantime.  You may have luck with that.
Cheers.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Griffin

Re: Reinforcements?
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 04:33:38 PM »
Thank you.  I live in central Virginia, and a bunch of us here were looking to add a squad or two to our forces.  I'll recommend the trading post to the others.  I play the Brotherhood, and I would like to give Bauhaus a try.   Under the circumstance I think I'll wait till pots are functioning, as EE could probably use the sales revenue.  Thanks again, and good luck with your games.