Author Topic: Siege of the Citadel  (Read 15486 times)

Offline Doompup

Siege of the Citadel
« on: April 28, 2012, 07:01:06 PM »
I tried unsuccessfully to get someone to play it with me for 8 years on my own, then at the past 2 years of Talamania.
SOMEONE....WILL...PLAY....SIEGE...OF....THE....CITADEL....WITH....ME....AT....T6!

Seriously, I've wanted to play it in the worst way for so long. Maybe we could schedule it here for T6 (Friday night, for example) and even have people pick what Doomtrooper or Dark Legion teams they want to play.

Please...you're my only hope!

Offline Moe

Re: Siege of the Citadel
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 03:32:51 AM »
i wasnt planning on going to T6 cause i currently dont have an army and ive never really played anyway, never had the chance to get games sadly, but i too have not played SotC in a very long time. if enough people want to play id think about driving out for a day. saturday would probably work best for me.
ebay name- meislee

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 08:06:48 AM »
Hey Moe. Dave has enough Bauhaus and Capitol to field an army if you want to borrow one.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline dane

• Board Member
  • The Board
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 04:56:43 AM »
I have a copy I will bring, we may need to get proxy minis though. I'm in.
We are all who we say we are. So long as our actions are the same as our words.

Mishima prophet

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 08:16:34 AM »
I could play also. I am sure there will be plenty of people willing to throw some dice there.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 05:30:14 PM »
I will - gladly - play and will play whichever faction is needed, Legion or Doomtrooper.  It is a great game, and will need almost an entireday to play all of the scenarios, including leveling up your heroes alng the way.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 05:31:49 PM »
Moe, we have ALL armies to play, here, as many (including our bestest Marine buddy, Veez) have left their minies in our care.  Please, do not let the lack of minies prevent you from showing up.  If you can get here, you will play any army you wish.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline dane

• Board Member
  • The Board
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 07:09:16 AM »
Lack of minis is not an issue. I have pretty much completed painting all my Mishima, Ilian and Brotherhod forces. I am presently doing kitbashing for proxy to wow the masses with my awesomeness. If anybody wants to borrow/use for battles that weekend, it is no problem at all.

I have two copies of the SIEGE game.  I checked the collection and just need some of the minis to represent, but between all of us we should be able to come up with the models needed. I can cover the Dark legion units, I just need the heroes supplied. I have all the boards and cards and dice.

We are all who we say we are. So long as our actions are the same as our words.

Mishima prophet

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 05:08:39 PM »
No need Bill; I have a complete game, here.