Author Topic: New line miniatures logo  (Read 11193 times)

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
Re: New line miniatures logo
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 01:30:47 AM »
In the past I don't see many love for my work in Italy, but the first adventure was a bit awkward and there is not so much feeling.

In passato non ho visto tutto questo affetto da parte degli italiani, ma era la prima avventura del tipo e tante cose rano un po' sbagliate e/o poco attraenti. Ti ringrazio molto per l'augurio :)
Che ne pensi del nome? Aspetto gli ultimi consigli per terminare il nuovo logo.

Offline Pollo

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 11:21:31 AM »
Believe me: I am thinking really hard about the name of the miniature name! Shadow War is beautiful, but I find it more "fantasy" than "techno".
About your miniatures: many Italian players I have talked with were not complaining about the quality of your minis, but about their cost. To be honest, they were a bit pricey, so they preferred to buy cheap alternatives. I hope this could help in your future business!

(Credimi: sto pensando seriamente a quale potrebbe essere il nuovo nome della linea! Shadow War è bello, ma forse si intona più a una linea fantasy che a una in stile tecnologico-futuristico.
Per quanto riguarda le miniature: diversi giocatori con cui ho parlato non si lamentavano affatto della qualità dei tuoi pezzi, ma più che altro del loro costo. In tutta sincerità, risultavano in effetti un po' costose, e quindi preferivano acquistare alternative più a buon mercato. Spero che ciò ti possa aiutare nei tuoi affari futuri!)

Offline Alpha

• FAQ Team
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 11:57:51 PM »
Love your work, Francesco.....please let me know when you Lutheran Cavalry is available. I played the Lutherans a lot - and dreamt of having the Cavalry units. I will purchase some from you....
Arch Nemesis of the Pathetically Correct
Ebay Handle: Alpha-Male

Offline Jase

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2012, 12:18:45 AM »
I have the ogres (Umajhdeen?) you released under Cyclops Forge - very neat. Looking forward to see what your coming out with now Francesco.

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 07:52:36 AM »
Really sorry for my long absence, but I had some health issue.

In the mentime I used my spare time and doing a bit of progress (look at the 19th preliminary artwork :)

Jase@ Thanks :)

Alpha@ I have it ready, bit of patience, site is ready (finally Monday will take last bureaucratic/documentation and can officially open :D  and news will arrive, hope to make the cavalry ready in soon

Offline Catinator

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 12:03:40 PM »
I`ve tried the website but it is "forbidden". 

Very promising to see new figs.

Greetings,

Catinator

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2012, 07:55:44 AM »
I must demand another week of patience. I work on the pipeline. I want all will work smooth when the site will be ready. Every piece must be accompanied by illustration and want release 4 figures per month.

The 19e Silent will arrive next week, new artwork ready for next week (so we have some wallpaper for download)

Last issue is pictures. Professional photos is a big issue for me...

Offline Catinator

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2012, 03:37:32 AM »
The word "demand" seems a bit strong (I would recommend "ask") bit I`m looking forward to see them.  ;D
Sorry for being so impatient... but they look too good to miss.  ;)

Greetings,

Catinator