Author Topic: Ghamak preview  (Read 50935 times)

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
Re: Ghamak preview
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 01:34:28 AM »
Thank to all.

Site finished, wait the last, bureaucratic issue accomplished before official open :)

Offline Horned God

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2012, 08:52:50 AM »
For the army blades for the Ogre Deathseeker. I saw a sculpt for him where he did not have those. I know why you added them but since they are added and I assume come as little bits you attach to the arm. Can you do another version of the little blade sculpts. I'm not the biggest fan of them. I like the first ogre deathseeker model you did a lot and can you do something like his army blades, something that is more 'straight' with a curve. I could be missing something as I haven't seen it up close and so i'm only going by that one pic. I like the big curved sword. It is a good original take on that weapon. Good choice. I like the model a lot. I am wondering as to the size of it. Can you put it next to some other blackblood especially the Troll model, an orc, and perhaps a couple of the larger blackblood.

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 01:29:09 AM »
Understood what you mean, the troll has two pair of blade (razor and scythe), the definitive scythe is more straight, more similar to old ogre scythe.

About troll scale, considering about 4 cm to foot to eyes (in ghamak site is just ready a pic, I will search and post here)

I'm glad you like my sculpt :)

Offline Horned God

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 06:15:02 PM »
Yes please post a pic. Also the link you sent me to the ebay store for you is an good pic but its hard to see the elves up close. Think you can snap some good pics of the lotus guard (all sculpts). If you want to wait till they are painted fine, but I would like to see them unpainted.

The bloodbone totem is damaged!!!! Yikes, Curse the Gods of Gaming!

Do some up close pics of all the models I suppose.

I wish your OS Guard would have been official back when Chronopia was 'alive' as its a very nice model. I like the original too, but yours is a great addition.

You do have some pics listed in this thread. I specifically mean if you have more than one sculpt for, say, the Lotus Guard I would like to see them. Plus the leader/standard bearer.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 12:54:22 PM by Horned God »

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2012, 02:09:51 AM »
Yes please post a pic. Also the link you sent me to the ebay store for you is an good pic but its hard to see the elves up close. Think you can snap some good pics of the lotus guard (all sculpts). If you want to wait till they are painted fine, but I would like to see them unpainted.

The bloodbone totem is damaged!!!! Yikes, Curse the Gods of Gaming!

Do some up close pics of all the models I suppose.

I wish your OS Guard would have been official back when Chronopia was 'alive' as its a very nice model. I like the original too, but yours is a great addition.

You do have some pics listed in this thread. I specifically mean if you have more than one sculpt for, say, the Lotus Guard I would like to see them. Plus the leader/standard bearer.

Sorry for my, usually, late answer.
Here a picture comparative size:

as usually, picture are terrible...

Yes, blood totem was damaged, the ex foundry damaged 4 model, a shame... I'm slow without all this issue, this problems is a real itch...

I'm glad you like my sculpture, about lotus guards, they are three different pose for the trooper, one leader and one standard bear.

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2012, 04:21:40 AM »
 He is massive Francesco.I did not realise he was so big.

The Lotus Guard are great miniatures too.I have a full set sitting in a box.Also got the original art work for them and other pieces too.

Sorry to here about the damaged sculpts.That cannot be nice after spending all the time making them.Have you thought about using another mould maker?I would highly recommend Griffin moulds.Great service.

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2012, 05:24:15 AM »
He is massive Francesco.I did not realise he was so big.

The Lotus Guard are great miniatures too.I have a full set sitting in a box.Also got the original art work for them and other pieces too.

Sorry to here about the damaged sculpts.That cannot be nice after spending all the time making them.Have you thought about using another mould maker?I would highly recommend Griffin moulds.Great service.

Really happy you like it Andy :)

Now I testing another two foundry (cross fingers...
After this, I'll other problems, I will follow your advice.

Offline Horned God

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2012, 10:33:55 PM »
The Troll is size 4, and like other size 4 models is suppose to be much like a dwarven totem or Sisters of Tiamat or some similar type model.

I plan on getting one of those trolls of yours, a unit of the elves, and I would not mind getting a bloodbone totem or two. I see the webstore, but is there a way to save on shipping for buying multiple models (ie combined shipping cost).

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2012, 06:54:12 AM »
The Troll is size 4, and like other size 4 models is suppose to be much like a dwarven totem or Sisters of Tiamat or some similar type model.

I plan on getting one of those trolls of yours, a unit of the elves, and I would not mind getting a bloodbone totem or two. I see the webstore, but is there a way to save on shipping for buying multiple models (ie combined shipping cost).

Exactly is like I image the size (human has size two so size four is about the double in dimension)

You can buy the different model from ebay, before paying request the total and I will send to you the total with shipping cost corrected.

Offline Horned God

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2012, 10:44:58 AM »
When will the Ogre be ready to add to your cyclopesforge ebay store? If and when you do please add it to the US store too (as I see you have one in Europe or Italy ebay store too which seems to have more choices).

Offline Horned God

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 09:36:44 PM »
I am seeing that there are varient's to the trolls head. Ok, so what are these choices we have. I see the one on the model but is there one other or more than one, can you post a pic of those heads.

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2012, 01:58:23 AM »
The other head variation is the one you see in the sculpt image. You have either in the single troll package

About ebay, strange, we doing all our action setted on worldwide.

About troll, we will add it soon after received the new printed version from new foundry.

Offline FCM

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2012, 03:27:37 AM »
Hello!
When will the models?

Thank you!

Offline Francesco

• GHAMAK
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2012, 05:07:55 AM »
Grazie a te mitico FCM :) A settembre spero di farvene vedere di belle :)

September 

Offline FCM

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2012, 09:35:55 AM »
Benissimo! ;D

Ho ancora le tue miniature dei nani e degli elfi... li dovrei colorare, al momento perņ sto dipingendo l'armata stigiana!

I still have your figures of dwarfs and elves ... I should paint them, but when I'm painting the army of Stygians!