Author Topic: Chronopia Firstborn Knights with Maces for trade :)  (Read 4424 times)

Offline Bobban

Chronopia Firstborn Knights with Maces for trade :)
« on: February 02, 2012, 10:34:18 AM »
Hi! I have some miniatures I am willing to trade. I am looking for rare Warzone/Mutant Chronicles miniatures, especially the pre-Warzone miniatures from the RPG (I need the majority of the minis on this page). Other rare Warzone minis could be of interest too ;) I live in Sweden by the way. Please feel free to post here or send me a pm (though I don't check my pm's here very often, so it's probably better to post a reply in this thread).

I've got these two Chronopia figures. From what I can gather they are Firstborn Knights with Maces (#2308). Don't know much about Chronopia though... I can't seem to find them on Prince August so I guess they could be a little hard to track down maybe???

EDIT: Leigionnaire Fighters sold!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 10:31:12 AM by Bobban »

Offline Horned God

Re: Chronopia and Warzone for trade :)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 01:31:30 AM »
They are firstborn Knights (macemen). They can be useful having just 2.

For example, I am going to stick 2 firstborn longbowman on my Firstborn Chariot and found a friend with 2 and come end of this month they should be mine. So find someone who might have a use like that.

Offline Bobban

Re: Chronopia for trade :)
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 10:30:59 AM »
Update: Legionnaire Fighters traded with MCmutant! Chronopia figures still left though :)