Warzone > Events, Army Ideas, Battle Reports

[Battle report] Across the border - Bauhaus vs. Dark Legion (StarGrunt II rules)

(1/6) > >>

Horned Owl:
One of the posts in the Warzone General Discussions threads prompted me to take one of my favourite small press games from its shelf. And then I asked myself (since the rules are fairly general and adaptable to nearly any military fiction background), why not? Why not use it with Mutant Chronicles?

I reactivated Andreas, one of my friends from my old MC role-playing days. He was all for it.

Since this is mainly an UWZ forum, and we used a different set of rules, I´ll have to ask whether it´s okay to post this. Any objections? I´ll spice it up with enough flavour text to make it worthwhile for the Warzone guys and gals on here. Promise.  :)

Brother Jim:
I am in no way giving an official answer, but in my opinion it would be cool to see Warzone and Chronopia battles fought with other systems.

micmellon:
I don't think anybody has something against a well told Warzone story. It doesn't matter if you used a different set of rules as long the story is great.

The people are open-minded in this forum and a lot of people are playing different games in anyway.

I'm looking forward to read your battle report!

dmcgee1:
Post away,please!

luckyone:
Pictures lots of pictures and terrain lots of terrain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version