Author Topic: Mishima Wanted  (Read 6423 times)

Offline Horned God

Mishima Wanted
« on: October 28, 2011, 09:26:42 PM »
Mishima models wanted:

PM me if you have some you want to sell.

I do have stuff to trade. If you PM me I'll break down a list. I have some very nice (professional quality) painted fantasy figures for example) so until you PM me and I can personally send you a pic there is no need to list or describe what I have but money is probably the best. I do have:

x1 Firstborn Chariot (unpainted, unassembled)
x1 Capital Infantry Colonel (with shotun gun and patch over his eye)

I'd be interested in a 'whole army' deal too.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:48:37 PM by Horned God »

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
Re: Mishima Wanted
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 01:09:51 PM »
 Might be-able to help out with a few of your wants list.Give me a few days to check.

Offline Horned God

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 12:19:02 PM »
Basically I will be buying an army from Prince August unless I find other sources here or there and I'm asking if someone has Mishima and want to sell it or even some of the models I'm open. I will buy but if I have something you like to trade I will (and I'll send you a list of things to offer)

Yes, I am going to buy some Triad models so I'm open to those too (if you have some you don't want) and I was thinking of using Clan War perhaps, if they are the right size. For example, I always wished Mishima had a Ninja unit, infiltrators or para-deploy type unit. Don't need to have guns either (i.e. they have shurikens).

I know they made shadow walkers but I doubt I'll find those models so I need to come up with something as an alternative.

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 02:25:31 PM »
 The Clan War Ninja might be a bit on the small side.I know Adam Gayford did some Ninja recently.Not sure who got them though.They would be perfect for what you need.

I have still not had a chance to look but I do know I have some of them hidden away some place.

Found the pictures of the NInja's for you.

http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=32556.0
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 02:33:10 PM by Manic _Miner »

Offline Horned God

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 09:17:03 PM »
Yes, those Ninja are cool. Perfect. I tried to discern what game they are for. Sure a set of Black ninja would work well but I will try and do a paint scheme that makes them really cool perhaps black with a bluish/purple hue or perhaps a rusty orange/red. Need to give it some thought.

If you find out more about these, or anyone knows of others post it.

Yes, I know about the Triads from Urban Mammoth, and I also found a game called Infinity that seem like they have a faction with a very modern Asian style. Lots of choices there. I found models in other factions that also work, like one for the Meka.

Right now I'm open to purchasing someone's Mishima army, or models thereof. Painted or unpainted but if the paint jobs are fairly good (and not they don't have to make my head spin off they are so good).

for example these Ronin are awesomely painted: http://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic251686_md.jpg

That is the paint job I'll probably aspire to once I start painting.

If you have Mishima figs and want to show off your paint jobs. I'll be giving it thought about what I want to paint my like. For example, I found some really cool Tiger Dragons with a look I liked but I'm well open to great alternative looks. Sure I will paint it to be uniquely mine but I like having a good model to inspire me and give me a sense of what you can do before I start.

Hey, if someone who owns those Ronin wants to sell them I'm open to buying your figs, painted like that. That is the level of quality I will pay for in a paint job.

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 02:03:06 PM »
 I have found four Tiger Dragon miniatures so far.Still looking for other pieces.

Offline Seamus

• Branch Incentives
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 06:18:11 AM »
You might want to take a look at the martial artist line by hasslefree

http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/range.php?range_id=27&subcat_id=59

A few of these would probably work for Mishima as well.
Seamus Muadhen
eBay: branchenterprisesinternational
email: dkidd23 AT yahoo DOT com

There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity.
General Douglas MacArthur
US WWII general & war hero (1880 - 1964)

Offline Horned God

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 04:45:01 AM »
Thanks, haven't seen hasselfree in a while. Found at least 5 minis I will be getting from that range. Thanks for pointing that out.

yes I'm interested in those tiger dragons

Offline Horned God

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 05:40:58 PM »
When tax return season comes I was going to make a large order from Prince August to get the mishima I want that they have. That is Feb 2012 so I don't need these models until right before so I know exactly what to order from Prince August BUT if you want, I"ll buy your figs right now I don't mind ie i'll get them right now.

Thus there is no rush on this but over the next couple months if you get this, let me know what you find and I'll paypal you for the tiger dragons.

that goes for anyone else who reads this and has mishima to offer me (even an entire army). that is why I'm not simply PM this info as it goes for anyone else.

If someone has something like those ninja and they want to sell them I'm in the market for that type of thing. I prefer unpainted but if yours are painted and I like them or I can strip them (or else you strip them) that works for me. I'm flexible.