Author Topic: Madison, WI  (Read 7104 times)

Offline kwegibu

Madison, WI
« on: October 03, 2007, 11:06:40 AM »
Hey guys, I moved from IL to WI over the summer.....anyone in these parts who plays Warzone? Would love to find some new opponents.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Madison, WI
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 12:56:20 PM »
Not yet but my friends are pushing me to blind date a girl from there and they are sure that if I meet her I will fall for her and relocate. Me....I'm not so sure  ;)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 01:23:17 PM »
Looks like me friends are smarter than I am - I am dating the girl and will be at least a regular visitor if not a part/full time resident in the near future
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 10:57:25 AM »
Sounds like there is a story to this.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 06:46:51 AM »
Final chapter - been married for almost 3 months now and love her, the kids and Madison. Looking for people to play though so if anyone is in the area gimme a holler

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 06:58:03 AM »
Madison Area

Name: Hal "Topkick" Gibson
State: Wisconsin
City/Town: Sauk City
Games Played: Warzone, Chronopia, and occassionally Planetstorm, Legions of Steel, Necromunda, Car Wars, Pirates of the Spanish Main, Frag and Zombies
Armies (current points): Unknown but lots and increasing all the time

Additional info
preference of playing area: I insist that all my games be played on Planet Earth - other than that I'm not too picky  
LGS (Local Gaming Store): Pegasus Games http://www.pegasusgames.com
Hangouts: Other than the computer and the local gamestore not much of anywhere - I'm always working
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 07:01:14 AM by Topkick »

Offline kwegibu

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 09:34:02 PM »
Man, I moved back to chicago a year and a half ago. I also haven't played warzone in a very long time now. I think I played one game when I bought Wedge's Semai army back when i first moved out to madison........i'd given up hope on really ever playing again..... Thoms email brought me back to the baord. Wow, still pretty active. FFG's mc died out pretty quickly and that movie didn't do the franchise any favors.