Author Topic: I've put together a force recognition sheet  (Read 2945 times)

Offline semai99

I've put together a force recognition sheet
« on: February 06, 2006, 01:57:58 PM »
Hi everyone,

As you might have noticed I put a topic up recently  'thinking about putting together a force recognition sheet' for each of the forces, I didn't get a lot of feedback as to whether people we happy about the general layout or the idea, so I've gone ahead and pratically finished the Cybertronic Army's force sheets (just needs a few more pictures to be complete and a logo).

http://rapidshare.de/files/12704678/cyber-force-page1.pdf   0.62 MB
http://rapidshare.de/files/12706975/cyber-force-page2.pdf   0.59 MB
(you dont need to register to download just click free then the file name on the next page to download)

As you can see I've kept the layout basic with no backgound image as to not use up peoples toners  :)

What I could do with is for anyone to email me (see my profile) with the Ultimate Warzone Logo and EE logo so I can add these to the top of the document and if anyone from EE reads this what to put at the bottom instead of the work in progress text.

Also when you look at the sheet you will see a few that say Need Picture added can anyone help and email me any good pictures of these or any of the other grainy very old target catalogue pictures i've put in there.

I'm now starting on the next army, I will post each of these when they are in a complete state or I need a few more pictures  ;D

Pablo
I came, I saw, I ran away

Offline semai99

Re: I've put together a force recognition sheet
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 02:09:04 PM »
Oh I forgot anyone emailing me with pictures etc please put 'UWZ 'insert your text' as the title so if my spam filter  puts it in the bulk folder I can see your emails.   (I've also got a 2GB in-box so no worries about it being full ;D )

cheers
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 02:40:21 PM by semai99 »
I came, I saw, I ran away

Offline chribu

• Keeping track of all the answers
Re: I've put together a force recognition sheet
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 02:17:17 PM »
great job, thanks! i look forward to the rest  ;D