Author Topic: Desperate search for goblin headhunters...  (Read 6828 times)

Offline Buzzu

Desperate search for goblin headhunters...
« on: August 31, 2009, 01:48:17 PM »
Hy everybody. I'm an italian collector, and I have all the eight armies of Chronopia at my disposal, after more than ten years of careful search on the web.
Some of my units are proxy, of course, and sometimes they are very good looking anyway. But, for the goblins, I'm using some fenryll pygmies to do the headhunters. They're quite cool and I modified them strongly, but the size is a little too big, and I would really like to have some original ones.
I already have the standard, drummer, and champion, but I'm in search of the normal goblin headhunters and the leader.
To be honest, I have the possibility to reproduce them by a friend with a professional mould (I can say it because there are no more copyrights, right?) so it will be sufficient for me to get the two different poses of the unit and the leader, for three minis at all.

I will pay them as they deserve (don't try to exaggerate, I'm not stupid).

If anyone got them and would like to sell them to me, I'd be very, very glad.

Write me something at buzzu@valdo.org Thanks a lot.

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
Re: Desperate search for goblin headhunters...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 02:11:51 PM »

To be honest, I have the possibility to reproduce them by a friend with a professional mould (I can say it because there are no more copyrights, right?) so it will be sufficient for me to get the two different poses of the unit and the leader, for three minis at all.

Please be careful with your statemnt here. It is a very thin line on that point.

Good luck with the purchase of these units. I hope you find them here.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline Buzzu

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 02:40:35 PM »
After a lot of time and no answers, I decide to give up. I spend a lot a lot of time and money in doing my proxy headhunters with the fenryll pygmies, and I'm quite ok like this. I've got, at the moment, 4 proxy wb consisting in a leader, 6 soldiers, a standard bearer and a drummer. To subsitute them I should spend a lot of money and time, and it should only be for a collection mania and not for a practical game need, 'cause I already have more than I need to deploy on the game field.

Let's play my proxies. Thanks anyway to you all.  ;)

Offline Daargrim

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 03:08:45 PM »
After a lot of time and no answers, I decide to give up. I spend a lot a lot of time and money in doing my proxy headhunters with the fenryll pygmies, and I'm quite ok like this. I've got, at the moment, 4 proxy wb consisting in a leader, 6 soldiers, a standard bearer and a drummer. To subsitute them I should spend a lot of money and time, and it should only be for a collection mania and not for a practical game need, 'cause I already have more than I need to deploy on the game field.

Let's play my proxies. Thanks anyway to you all.  ;)

Hi Buzzu,

I would love to see pictures of your conversions.  I also have been looking for Headhunters and will probably never find them.  I'm always on the lookout for some potential conversion ideas!

Offline Buzzu

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 03:59:18 PM »
I'm sorry for the long long wait, but I had something more important to do and I forgot to visit this forum for a long while...

But I'm back. And this is a list of my proxy swamp goblins. The site is in italian but you can just look at the pictures  ;D
Hope you like them.

http://www.valdo.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=173
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 04:03:52 PM by Buzzu »