Author Topic: Quicken Undead  (Read 10792 times)

Offline Anomander_Rake

• Fortune favours the brave
Re: Quicken Undead
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 01:08:02 AM »
Back to topic...

What is the wording of the spell? I'd suggest checking there first (which i will when I get home unless someone beats me to it). Does it say it only affects Risen or does it says it quickens Undead units?

Did any of you guys found something if it means skeletons or undeads?
It's better to be silent and thought the fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 01:50:27 AM »
Sorry, forgot to check the book yesterday.

Offline Anomander_Rake

• Fortune favours the brave
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2006, 01:59:48 AM »
I checked my first edition rulebook. ok, it's been translated to german, but I think it will be the same in the english original.

Back in those dark days before EE, there haven't been classifications like Mortal, Undead, Infernal and so on...

In the german rulebook it is stated that the now Risen Warriors are Skeleton Warriors...and the spell quicken undead has been around at that time...so it was meant for risens, cause there have been no undeads like we know them today...I think you got it... ;)

As I mentioned before, I think the spell wasn't edited with the conversion from 1st to 2nd edition.

I think it should be that way, that all undeads can be targeted by that spell. Otherwise if it should only be skeletons you would have to change the classifications or define what is a skeleton and what is not.

just my two cents...
It's better to be silent and thought the fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Offline Ruther

• Warzone Deutschland
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 03:15:37 AM »
This stuff just leads to  alot of lame combos fronm the "must wion or i cant sleep well" fraction.  >:( >:( >:(

But well i guess i should exploit as well a bitm more^^
He Who Laughs Last, Thinks Fastest