Author Topic: Question on the price of Chronopia: War in the Eternal Realm Rulebook and orders  (Read 6237 times)

Morg

I'd like to buy a copy of the rulebook and noticed that it is priced at 20$ in the online shop. This is really good compared to the 45 Euros (~55$) I'd have to pay here in Europe. Is this the normal rulebook or why is it so cheap?

Is there any chance that the price will move to this level here in Europe? And if not, can I also pay with credit card if I order directly at EE (the shop only offered cheque)?

Offline Anomander_Rake

• Fortune favours the brave
The best way to get an fast answer is to mail at jon@excelsiorentertainment.com

Did you try to order at the Edge? It's the shop available at chronopia-deutschland.de

just my two cents...
It's better to be silent and thought the fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
I order straight from EE and I pay with credit card. The shipping is usually quite low as well in the 10-15 dolar range for a rulebook and minis.

Morg

Anomander, no I didn't try the shop at CD as it is only meant for those people who don't have a credit card. I was a bit confused by the EE shop because I couldn't chose to pay with my card (maybe I overlooked something).

Thanks for the answers!

Offline Gubs

• Prophet Miniatures
Is that a sale or has there been a price change?  It'd be nice if things like that were, oh, announced.

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Also nice to be announced is the unfortunate news that the spiral bound book ain't available anymore.  My old rulebook was so shot, I just ripped the binding off and put the pages in my own binder. 
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA