Friends of Talaminiatures > Forge of Ice

The Forge of Ice Catalog!

(1/1)

Alxbates:
Man, that sounds pretentious.  How about "The list of stuff that I've got for sale"...?  ...  nah, too awkward.  Catalog it is!

Please don't reply to this thread - I will be posting and editing this thread to act as a complete list of the itmes I have for sale, updating it as I add things to the list.  I've decided to start a separate thread so I can directly link to it more easily than I can the multiple posts in my blog thread.  Here we go!

The Forge of Ice Catalog:

FOI 000’s – Terrain
FOI 100’s – Animals
FOI 200’s – Accessories
FOI 300’s – Weapons
FOI 400’s – Shields
FOI 500’s - Monsters

Primitive Hide Tents:

FOI 001 - is roughly oval in shape, 3 1/8" long at its longest point, 2½" wide at its widest point, and 1" tall at its tallest point.

FOI 002 - is roughly triangular in shape, 3 3/8" long, 2" wide, and 1½" tall at the tallest point.

FOI 003 - is roughly rectangular on its base, 3½" long, 2½" wide, and 1 3/8" tall.

FOI 004 - is roughly triangular, 4" long, 2½" wide at the widest point, and 1½" tall at the tallest point

Tents all sculpted by Dan Martinez

Tents are $8.50 each, or $32.00 for the set of four.

Peafowl!  And I can't use their common name, because the profanity filter edits out the last half of the word...

FOI 101 – Peahen – $3.00 - the female of the species!  About ½ an inch tall from the bottom of her base to the top of her crest, and Ύ of an inch long from the tip of her tail to the tip of her beak.

FOI 102 – Male Peafowl with tail at rest.  - $4.00 - ½ an inch tall from the bottom of the base to the top of the crest, 1 7/8 inches long from the tip of the beak to the tip of the tail.

FOI 103 – Male Peafowl with tail on display.  - $5.00 - The tail is about 1 Ύ across and 1 Ύ high.  He’s just over ½ an inch long from the tip of his beak to his rear.

Peafowl all sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

You can buy all three birds as a set for $11.00.

FOI 201 – Paleolithic Venus, modeled on the “Willendorf Venus”.  Just over ½ an inch tall, and about Ό inch wide at her fattest point in the middle.

Venus sculpted by me, Alex Bates.  Cheap, only $1.00!

FOI 301 – Flint-Tipped Spear sprue – $1.50 per sprue - Two spears on the sprue, both are about an 1 ½ long (one is about a 16th longer than the other).  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 302 – Stone Dagger sprue – $1.00 per sprue – Two daggers per sprue, the longer one is about 3/8 of an inch long, the shorter one is about Ό of an inch long.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 303 – Stone Axe & Maul sprue – $1.50 per sprue – Two axes and one maul/club/hammer per sprue.  Both axes are about Ύ of an inch long, and the maul is very nearly a full masculine inch.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 401 – Large Sherden style shield.  - $1.00 - Ύ of an inch across.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 402 – Simple Ancient Shield – $1.00 - 3/8 of an inch wide, Ύ of an inch tall.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 403 – Box Turtle Shell Shield – $1.00 - Approximately ½ an inch across.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 404 – Snapping Turtle Shell shield – $1.25 - 5/8 wide at the widest point in the middle, and Ύ tall at the longest point.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 405 – Old Snapper shield - $1.25 – approximately 5/8 wide at the widest point in the middle, and Ύ tall at the longest point.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 406 – Young Snapper shield - $1.25 – approximately 5/8 wide at the widest point in the middle, and Ύ tall at the longest point.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 501 – Mutant Terror Bird – $16.00 – The bird stands on its own, and is not supplied with a base.  However, I recommend that you mount the figure on a base for stability.  The painted figure shown has been mounted on a 40mm round plastic base.  The Chronopia dwarf is included in the picture for scale reference only.  The Terror Bird stands approximately 2 and 3/8 from the bottom of the foot to the top of the head.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 502 - Pterro-Man - $8.00 - The Pterro-Man has two different heads - one with mouth open, the other with the mouth closed.  The left arm is a separate piece.  The figure comes with an integral base, but (in my opinion) looks pretty good mounted on a 40mm round base.  The figure stands 32mm tall from the bottom of the base to the top of the neck joint - the separate heads are mounted on a ball joint, and so overall figure height can vary depending on how you position the head.

This picture is of the original sculpture - I'll get a painted picture up as soon as I can.

FOI 507 - Posessed Mummies set - $15.00 - Four posessed mummies!  Tentacles, bursting from within!  The mummies are all in a true 25mm scale, and have very small integral bases - they will need to be mounted on something for game play.  I think they look great on 20mm bases (round or square, either flavor works well!)

Saleesa, Bug-Eyed Lizardmen!

FOI 508 - Saleesa Leader $5.00

FOI 509 - Saleesa Warrior #1 $5.00

FOI 510 - Saleesa Warrior #2 $5.00

All prices are listed in US Dollars.

So... how do you place an order...?

Send me an email at Arcticon2004 AT Yahoo DOT com with a list of the things you want to order, along with your address (so I can figure out the shipping cost), and I'll send you an invoice through Paypal.

If you don't have Paypal, then send me a list of what you want, I'll email you back with a total plus shipping, and you can send me a money order.

The system is a little clunky, but without an online store, it'll do for now, and keeping most transactions though Paypal gives everyone involved a little bit of protection.

-Alex

joshuaslater:
Order sent!!

Alxbates:
Added a few new items to the list.  Many more to come - soon!

luckyone:
Cool. Great work on these and future models.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version