Author Topic: prefered contact method, business related  (Read 5427 times)

dr jack t ripper

prefered contact method, business related
« on: September 28, 2005, 01:24:19 AM »
Hello ,

I am wondering which method that you guys at excelsior would like me to contact you buy. I have questions regarding business aspects and would like answers to them ( nothing bad want to try to help it grow in my area).

I have tried to email thom at his email address ( with my real name not alias)  but it has been several days and there has been no response ( I acknowledge that there could be a backlog ) . However I noticed that thom has responded to the forums since I have emailed.

What is the prefered metod of contact for my questions? email, forums, pm, other?

Thank you

dr jack t ripper

( please delete this forum topic if it is inapropriate )

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
Re: prefered contact method, business related
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 03:35:13 AM »
From the News page
We have not set up Thom's new email address yet so if you tried to email him over the last week and a half, it has not been received. Emails to Thom's attention should be sent to jon@excelsiorentertainment.com until we fix that. Any emailed orders should also be sent to that address. You can also contact him via the forum link via PM.

Offline Anubis31

• Administrator
  • Exclesior Staff/Design
    • Excelsior Entertainment
Re: prefered contact method, business related
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 04:55:35 AM »
Hello,
Thoms email is still not set up. Has been down for a few weeks. There are a few option that you can use.
You can either email me (jon@excelsiorentertainment.com)
or you can PM Thom on the forums.

Just keep in mind that we will be away from the office this thur-sun for a convention in New Jersey