Author Topic: Howdy!  (Read 8668 times)

Offline Ludwig

• Journeyman
Howdy!
« on: September 22, 2005, 04:27:15 PM »
Hey guys!

Good to see you are all still around and doing well. The new site looks great Thom. I'll be lurking a lot, but if you are ever making a stop out to Lancaster, make sure you drop me a line. Keep up the good work guys.

Much love,
Kevin (missing philly each day)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Howdy!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 04:46:25 PM »
Heya Kevin -

I was wondering what had happened to you and Hans. Good to hear you are alive but some detail would be welcome. If you are ever at a Con look for me - I'll be under the Excelsior Banner demoing my oversized buttocks off  ;D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 04:48:00 PM by Topkick »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 09:37:20 AM »
Lancaster!  We're talkin' PA right?  Is Philly too far for you?  My crew could host you and yours for a Saturday event, or maybe roll out your way, and if EE is amenable, maybe we could throw down at the shoppe.  Howdy back.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline T Prime

• Big Kahuna, Chairman of the Board
  • Administrator
  • Member Prime
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 09:53:50 AM »
Hey Kev, glad you made it to school in one piece. Thanks for the critique. I think I understand some of your pain now. The new system though you would love by comparison. As for Kev traveling, I do not think he drives but he may be able to host an event for the Philly boys to throw down... ;)
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Excelsior!!

Offline Roach Company

• Playtestor
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 12:43:51 PM »
Kev! Wassup, bro?

This is Metzner. The Louisville guys say hi.

Seeya,
Mark

PS My Swampies miss you. Which is ironic, because they didn't seem to miss when we last played...:)
Am I Magic?

Sure. Just point my gun and shoot and it’s AbraCadaver.

Another dead guy. Big whoop. Got a hundred of them already. Kill and keep killing until they tell you to stop. That’s life in Roach Company for you.

It’s a living.

Offline Ludwig

• Journeyman
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 10:28:04 AM »
Haha! Good to see the old gang is still here. I'm currently in Lancaster going to school at Thaddeus Stevens for cabinet making. Not really much else is new ... I work at a book store/coffee shop. As for hosting a game, maybe in the spring when I get my own place; right now 'm set up in the dorms.

Oh yeah, the dorm. Let me tell you a little bit about this..

The dorm I am in (branch) is about 3 blocks from the actually campus. The best part about it though is that when I get here it's a flippin' HOSPITAL!! Apparently the state bought the old Lancaster community hospital and turned it into a dorm. And to top it off, this is the first year, so they are working all the 'kinks' out. Meaning the Radiology signs are still up. There is an oxygen hook up in my room. There is still a morgue and incinerator!

Truely bizzare.

Anywho, I'm hoping to get my own place this winter, so maybe around then we can set up something. If you are in town for any cons, give me a shout and I can show you around town. Cheers all!

Kevin

P.S. Hey mark! Having an army thats a size smaller than everyone else's must make you feel right at home, eh?   :D

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 10:31:23 AM »
Let us know here in Philly when you got a place of your own and want a game.  That hospital bit sounds
Ka-Ra-Zy!
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Coldthunder

• Excelsior Crusader Midwest Region
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 11:38:47 AM »
Hey Kev it's good to see you are still active. You sound like I should be jealous
HOSPITAL!! Apparently the state bought the old Lancaster community hospital and turned it into a dorm. And to top it off, this is the first year, so they are working all the 'kinks' out. Meaning the Radiology signs are still up. There is an oxygen hook up in my room. There is still a morgue and incinerator!
a hospital, a morque, and incinerator.  What more would you need to host a game of war zone.
A friend will bail you out of jail --
A good friend will be sitting right next to you saying "Damn that was Fun!!"

Offline jjdodger

• Board Member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2005, 12:24:40 PM »
At least we know where the bodies went...  :-X

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2005, 08:27:19 PM »
Hey guys!

Good to see you are all still around and doing well. The new site looks great Thom. I'll be lurking a lot, but if you are ever making a stop out to Lancaster, make sure you drop me a line. Keep up the good work guys.

Much love,
Kevin (missing philly each day)

TIE BOY!
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!