Chronopia > Open Discussion

Chronopia: War In The Eternal Realm - Constructible Armies Module

<< < (2/2)

joshuaslater:
Cool idea, and well done!

Firstborn:
I am pleased to release the Firstborn and Devout armies for Constructible Armies. Additionally, I have made several improvements to
the Blackblood & Obsidian Serpent armies.

The next release of updates will include: Helios Elves, Crystal Lotus Elves, Dwarven Clans, Stygian, and Swamp Goblins. I don't have an ETA
on these, as I have several projects in the fire, and the released armies are the main forces I use in my personal games.

All of the current files can be accessed at this Internet location:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Bxh-gRERWfWbNzRiMDliNTMtOThhYi00Mjc2LWIwYTUtNzBkZDY0NzQ2Y2Yw&hl=en

Note: You will need to register for a free Google Gmail account to access the content.

Any problems accessing the files, feedback about the module or other correspondence can be sent to the modules author.  chronopia76@gmail.com

Firstborn Army

Devout Army

Obsidian Serpent Army

Blackblood Army

Firstborn:
I managed to get a Citadel Realm of Battle Gameboard for a killer price. I painted it up, and have been using it
for my Chronopia Constructible Armies Module.  http://forum54.oli.us/index.php/topic,6499.0.html

Here are a few pictures. I apologize for the low-resolution, as I am using a cell phone camera.
I hope you enjoy.

The Firstborn prepare to defend their border from a Devout advance:

Two warbands of Cursed, Risen, Soul Flayer, and & Abyss Crawler prepare for carnage.

A Warped Lord, Risen Warband, and Cursed Warband.

An Abyss Crawler emerges from under the earth and prepares to trample a unit of Firstborn Swordsmen, while a Repulsar Knight stands ready on Wait.

The Warped Lord's Vortex spell decimates a unit of Firstborn Crossbowmen.

The end of the battle. All that remains of the Firstborn is a single, desperate Crossbowmen.

joshuaslater:
Nice pics.  I prefer models, but I think what you are doing is ace!

Horned Owl:
Nice work! Itīs obvious a lot of work went into them, and they look stunning.

I came up with something similar when Chronopia miniatures went out of production, and drew most of the illustrations myself. If I had seen this sooner, I could have saved myself a lot of work – the idea with additional counters designating leader, standard bearer and the like is nothing short of brilliant. Oh well... I take off my hat to you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version