Author Topic: Czech tournament in Březí - Europa Campaign  (Read 6431 times)

Offline Mortimer

• Journeyman
Czech tournament in Březí - Europa Campaign
« on: September 15, 2010, 01:48:25 AM »
Well, as I promised, I'm sending in a couple of pictures of from our last tournament... Hope you'll like it :)

This is the place, where we wet to bring down some enemy troops

Meeting of two different platoons of Light Infantery - one is from Prague (Dexxi's), the other from Brno (Scorpion's)

First from the Zombie games

The heroes...

First battle from tournament: jungle, visibility 12", enviroment 4, primary objectiv is to destroy enemy's building in the corner and save your's, secondary objectiv is to take one enemy soldier to your deploy zone

Another tables...

It's not going too good...

Next battle was in Arctic plains, visibility was changing due to weather from 24" to 6", primary objectives are the points and secondary again kidnapping of the enemy soldier... Again, my dice disappointed me :(

Third battle was on Sinking islands, visibility 24", through water was movement reduced to it's half. Primary ob. waas taking points, secondary to get someone to enemie's deploy zone.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Czech tournament in Březí - Europa Campaign
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 04:22:19 AM »
Awesome pics!  Thank you.  I love the boards.  Right amount of terrain, environmental rules, and lots of models; well done!
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 08:08:42 AM »
Awesome pics!  Thank you.  I love the boards.  Right amount of terrain, environmental rules, and lots of models; well done!

I second all above. This game is so much better with terrain (lots) and environment/objectives. Great job!
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline lukke

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 01:05:35 AM »
Go Czech Republic - go go go!

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 05:58:36 AM »
Excellent reporting!!
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 11:58:51 AM »
I find myself coming back to thread, repeatedly, as I am very impressed with the pics, the models and the fun that was, obviously, had.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!