Author Topic: Space Marine Scout trade for Warzone model  (Read 4041 times)

Offline Horned God

Space Marine Scout trade for Warzone model
« on: September 15, 2010, 08:58:44 PM »
I have a lonely Space Marine Scout who needs a new home.

The model is unpainted, unprimed, and (I think) it has a heavy bolter.

Here is a link to the model:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440273a&prodId=prod1060077

He is the one in the upper right corner with the heavy weapon. As mentioned I think it is a "heavy bolter" correct me if I'm wrong. I got him in a larger trade. I do not play 40k, and never will but he is a current and potentially useful model for someone else hence why I want to trade him.

I would like a 1 model for 1 model trade BUT if you have a model you think is worth more and will allow me to pay the difference via paypal to you then I'm willing to do that too (ie my model + cash for your model) If so it has to be a model I truly like and will use.

Send me a PM with some model (s) your offering. I would like a warzone model, and perferably one of the corporation (with no real preference which corporation). I also like VOID/Urban War and thus a model from that will work possibly.

models I'd really like including: Shock Marine Captain, Blood Beret Captain, Martian Banshee Division 13 (old style) Captain. A new style Attilla would work too. A Dark Huntsman. Basically: give me some choices of what you have. Perferably I want a sci-fi based model. Reaper Chronoscope might work too. I am open to possibilities.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 11:22:11 AM by Horned God »

Offline Petru5

• Keeping eastern KC an UWZ!!!
    • Conn-Man Games blog
Re: Imperial Scout trade for Warzone model
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 07:28:15 PM »
How old of a scout?  Is the heavy bolter the 'on the shoulder' variety?  Also, what corp are you wanting?
"Game over, man! Game over!"
-Private Hudson