Author Topic: Swamp Fiend measures?  (Read 9580 times)

Offline FCM

Swamp Fiend measures?
« on: January 19, 2016, 03:27:02 PM »
I have to build one model Swamp Fiend .... what are the sizes of the thumbnail?  (Official)
length... height ...depth?

Swamp Fiend size = 4
Goblin Myrmidon size = 5
It is smaller than the Myrmidon thumbnail?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 03:44:03 AM by FCM »

Offline Horned God

Re: Swamp Fiend measures?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 05:24:48 PM »
Are you asking is the swamp fiend model larger than the goblin myrimdon. Yes it is. Or should be/would be. It really depends on the spider-model you get. The goblins you can use are blowpipers and/or spearman. I used blowpipers and a grendel spider but there is another spider on this forum that is great (and is like 60 bucks). That's probably how I'd do it. Ultimately think no higher than 3 and 1/2 to 4 and 1/2 inches max in hieght. I think in my sizing of the game I put Size 2 at 1 and 1/2 inches, and 2 and 1/2 inches as Size 3 (that means a model can vary from 2 and 1/2 to 3 and 1/2 inches and still be considered Size 3. I would have to look at my rules to make sure. I used the same approach  you see in Infinity which uses 7 sizes and has a 'minimal profile'. I just reduced it to height in inches yet you would end up with a little template if you really wanted it used to measure Cover for a model behind something. That is more advanced that Chronopia. In Chronopia just go by the model and if you see 50% of WYSIWYG. Also we play with 'no wings or weapons' so wings on a dragon don't count nor do Lances and other obvious weapons sticking out. We assume the model represents a dynamic pose and motion, not a static model.