Author Topic: Drew's Dragon Diaries  (Read 23850 times)

Offline Morfdoggs

Re: Drew's Dragon Diaries
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010, 09:03:08 PM »
The dragons are coming along very nicely. I wish I could get some pics to put up for ya'll, but I still can't find my charger and my ma won't let me borrow her cam, she said I would never bring it back. Who knows she might be right  ;D
Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it but only u can feel its warmth!

Offline Morfdoggs

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2010, 06:31:47 AM »
Finally after another move, not being able to find my battery charger, then not being able to find my usb cord, and then painting a huge plane for my brother in-law I can now get back to my dragons. I am going to post a group wip pic this afternoon.
Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it but only u can feel its warmth!

Offline Von Koss

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2010, 08:11:59 AM »
Need piccy of mini goodness...Must...have...pic of...dragons...
Total models painted for the year 2011: 14

<The Goal: exceed 534 painted models in one year>
*End Date: Dec. 25th 2011*
2010- 294 (fail)

Offline Morfdoggs

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2010, 07:41:40 AM »
WOW after almost a year starting this I thought I would have the done, but you know life. I lost three months of my painting life, May, June, and July to a broken wrist and August I was finishing up a competion piece until all my stuff magically vanished, so I am now back in full swing to finish the dragons. Pics are coming next.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 09:16:56 PM by Morfdoggs »

Offline Morfdoggs

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2010, 07:43:38 AM »

It took me dozens of tries to get their fabric on the dragons the right color. Since I am making them non-fractional I tried a ton of different browns and I just couldnt get them to work, so I went with the dark grey that you see on them now. I am finishing up the different dragons skins individually and then I am going to assembly paint all the metal, leather, and etc they have in common. I am trying to have them done in a week.