Author Topic: Proxy models for Cybertronic & Brotherhood  (Read 3481 times)

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
Proxy models for Cybertronic & Brotherhood
« on: July 18, 2010, 10:11:26 AM »
 Found these the otherday and thought they might be of interest to some of the forum members here.

http://www.micropanzer.com/micropanzer%20wargame%20studio_002.htm

Offline pinksuezo

Re: Proxy models for Cybertronic & Brotherhood
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 11:59:31 AM »
the preorder deal for the complete SAS army seems pretty good. gritty looking minis. i think theyre supposed to be 32mm so i wonder how well theyll fit with wz though? about as big as the bigheaded 1st edition brotherhood troopers maybe?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 12:04:07 PM by pinksuezo »
REPORT HERESY. IT'S YOUR DUTY.

In Nomine Cardinalis

Offline Petru5

• Keeping eastern KC an UWZ!!!
    • Conn-Man Games blog
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 08:42:36 PM »
Fellas,

I know this guy (Jason).  He's a cool cat.  He basically started this line because he couldn't find existing minis that fit what he wanted to do.  He's got a 15mm line of sci-fi figs that he's developing that are spot on.  I've got two of his first sculpts of mecha (I use that term loosely and only because I don't know what to call them) .  They aren't put together, as they're multi-part models (he likes flexibility in posing) and I haven't given them any love.  I'd take a photo with a WZ fig for size comparison, but with them disassembled I don't know how much good it'd do you. 

Start shameless plug.  If you are interested in buying his stuff, I'll see him in September at Recruits.  He's got a booth there and usually is in a deal-making mood.  For that matter, I always find great deals at Recruits.  End shameless plug.
"Game over, man! Game over!"
-Private Hudson

Offline insan0

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 12:30:04 AM »
the preorder deal for the complete SAS army seems pretty good. gritty looking minis. i think theyre supposed to be 32mm so i wonder how well theyll fit with wz though? about as big as the bigheaded 1st edition brotherhood troopers maybe?

Actually the SAS are 15mm miniatures.

Seems to have some good ideas and just looking at the concept drawings it looks like there will be plenty of WZ proxies. Even some tribes of earth ones.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 12:33:59 AM by insan0 »

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 10:43:06 AM »
 I really like the Alien hound creature.The other one he has coming out looks great too.