Author Topic: Puget Sound Area, Washington  (Read 7199 times)

Offline Gallagher_Standard_Barer

Puget Sound Area, Washington
« on: January 30, 2006, 05:34:15 PM »
Name: Mitch Somerville
State/Province: Washington
City/Town: Des Moines (South King County)
Games Played: Warzone
Armies (current points): Imperial (3000pts), Wolfpack (1000pts), Capitol (1000pts), Muawijhe (1000pts) Crescentia (750pts), Brotherhood (500pts).
Additional info: I’m 23 and have been playing Warzone since first addition, my locale group hasn’t had a lot of time to play lately and am looking for other players in the area.  I’d like to find a good group of players in the Puget Sound area.  I would be willing to go as far north as Everett, or as far south as Tacoma, maybe farther, send me a message if you're in the area and would like to set up a game.

target17

Re: Puget Sound Area, Washington
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 02:36:03 PM »
Hmm sad that it takes something like EE folding to get posting again, but either way nice to see another person up here.

I live in Everett, but have played all my WZ games in Bellevue or Redmond.  I start Dive certification 4/4 so I expect my time to be packed till midMay at this point(bewteen that and work).  I will poke Bilal, the person I mostly play againist, about this post though.

Offline Bilal

Re: Puget Sound Area, Washington
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »
Yeah, i have some warzone stuff, some of its even painted, if you want a game, holler, i'm sure we can arrange something :)  I'm in Bellevue