Author Topic: Word Of Thanks  (Read 3961 times)

Offline Inquisitor

Word Of Thanks
« on: April 24, 2010, 04:32:57 PM »
Two words of thanks actually! Thanks to the Mods for allowing me into this forum, I've been reading through a lot of posts and I'm glad everyone here has kept Warzone alive.
 Secondly and just as importantly, I wanted to pubicly thank Jim from Time Warp Comics in New Jersey who went through his archived files and found the Excel files he used to have on his Warzone web site for First Edition Warzone. He answered a random message from an unknown party and went out of his way to get me these files. Many thanks Jim!!   ;D

Here's his site:
www.timewarpcomics.com

Offline Jase

Re: Word Of Thanks
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 03:25:32 AM »
Welcome to the forums. I remember that site; I'm pretty sure Rattrap from the old Target message boards (probably no one really remembers him now) had links to that webpage times past.

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 05:29:15 PM »
Remember the old boards well and IIRC Rattrap and Jim from Timewarp are the same guy - Jim Williamson.....definitely one of the good ones
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 06:37:25 PM »
Glad to have you aboard. 
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 07:55:19 PM »
Welcome aboard!

Great to have you.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 01:18:32 PM »
Remember the old boards well and IIRC Rattrap and Jim from Timewarp are the same guy - Jim Williamson.....definitely one of the good ones

I believe you are correct, Top - on both accounts!
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!