Author Topic: Which models need an update (Warzone)  (Read 9293 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Which models need an update (Warzone)
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2006, 01:35:57 PM »
Every time that I see someone say that they are not able to get their CC troops into CC, I have to wonder if they are playing on tables that have very little in the way of terrain, or if they are just not using the proper tactics.  I and my regular group see lots of CC.  Masherking has had his Cartel agents swarm my very shooty Dragoon/Vulkan army.

Seriously, the rules state that there should be a lot of terrain.  Move your CC troops using said terrain to block LOS.  It works - really.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline CATerpilar

• Faith is our shield
Re: Which models need an update (Warzone)
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2006, 10:20:22 AM »
Yep. CC troops are wery dangerous when they are used properly. And Warrior monks are really good. I once one squad of four Yorama monks and Rodukan to wipe out entire 500 points army of DL (They killed squad of Pretorian Stalkers + enforcer within one round).
"the loudest sound ever is click when you want to hear bang and bang when you want to hear click"