Author Topic: War Totem 1st Edition  (Read 7310 times)

Offline Caitiff

War Totem 1st Edition
« on: January 09, 2010, 08:38:05 AM »
Hi, me and my friends used to play Chronopia many years ago and have decided to get back into it recently, however we have lost alot of our old books and the ones currently available dont have the stats listed for 1st edition War Totem for dwarves. Is there any chance someone here has those stats?

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
Re: War Totem 1st Edition
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 10:14:04 AM »
Hi Caitiff

Here are the stats for the War Totem

cc 12,  mw n/a,  pw n/a,  ld 10,  ac 2,  w 4,  st 5,  mv 5,  a 25,  def 0,  s 3,  cost 163.

crew

cc 13,  mw 10,  pw n/a,  ld 13,  ac 2,  w 1,  st 2,  mv 3,  a 22,  def -1,  s 1,  cost n/a.

totem warriors

cc 15,  mw 12,  pw n/a,  ld 15,  ac 2,  w 1,  st 3,  mv 3,  a 23,  def -2,  s 1,  cost 38.

Offline Caitiff

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 10:47:54 AM »
Many thanks.

Offline Horned Owl

• Hoot!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 01:06:48 PM »
It seems to be missing the special abilities and rules for the totem in The Dwarven Labyrinth (at least in the PDF I got – I presume someone forgot to scan the page). Can somebody enlighten me? I´m having a serious fit of Leviathan nostalgia over here, and would love to arrange a game of Horned Ones War Totems against Goblin Myrmadons. I promise a battle report! And an exclusive drawing goes to the first one to provide me with the rules.
"How was I supposed to know he was an unarmed man? His back was to me."

Offline Delthos

• Evil Polish Guy
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 09:02:36 PM »
Here they are.

Special Abilities:
War Totem: Immune to Fear, Ram Attack Dam 15

Special Rules:
When the War Totem is activated the beast and its crew may expend their Actions in any order. Care should be taken to keep track of crewmembers that have used Actions in order to avoid any confusion and disagreement. The following rules aply:

• You may not buy more War Totems than you have Warbands
  • In Close Combat the War Totem attacks with it goring horns, Dam 12(x2).
  • When making Morale and other test the War Totem uses the highest relevant characteristics of either itself or one of the Crew. The effects of any tests apply to the War Totem model as a whole.
  • The War Totem may not Dive for Cover. However, if it is killed any surviving crew may Dive for Cover as normal.
  • If the crewmember currently operating the Heavy Repeating Crossbow is killed the other crewmember may take over.
  • The crew may not dismount from the beast while the War Toem is still alive. If the War Totem is killed any surviving crewmembers become foot soldiers and form a small Leaderless Warband.
  • Although the War Totem is an Individual it may not Give Orders.
  • War Totems may carry a maximum of two Totem Warrior passengers.

Hit Allocation:
When attacking the War Totem you should first roll a d20 to determine which part of the model will be your target.
  • On a score of 1-11 the War Totem is hit.
  • On a score of 12-14 one of the Totem Warriors is hit if present, otherwise the War Totem is hit.
  • On a score of 15-20 one of the crew is hit if present, other the War Totem is hit.
Once determined the target is attacked as normal, using the target's profile.

Offline Horned Owl

• Hoot!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 04:18:14 AM »
Thanks a lot! I´m already working on the drawing. A Horned Ones Legion swordsman OK for you, Deltos?

Offline Delthos

• Evil Polish Guy
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 09:35:12 AM »
I didn't post the info to get the drawing, but sure. ;D Anything you want to do will be ok by me. I'm sure it'll be a great piece no matter what you draw. Thanks.

Offline Horned Owl

• Hoot!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 11:28:15 AM »
Drawing is on its way.  ;)