Author Topic: Wolfbane Army on E-Bay  (Read 4353 times)

Offline MadBrad

• Member Emeritus
Wolfbane Army on E-Bay
« on: October 30, 2009, 10:44:19 AM »
Listing for a pretty complete Wolfbane army with vehicles.   Caveat Emptor - I do not know the seller, nor do I have any experience with said seller, etc. etc.etc....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Warzone-Mutant-Chronicles-Imperial-Army-40K-proxies_W0QQitemZ180425989289QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a023a1ca9

Cybertronic - Superior by design

E-Bay Handle: bradthemad

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
Re: Wolfbane Army on E-Bay
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 10:52:02 AM »
Thanks for posting. I will have to post my extra Imperial here so everyone can look at before I put them up on e-bay. Hopefully the complete Walker and friends will find a good homw.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 10:57:58 AM »
The ID Brother H sounds familiar -- I think he might be part of Orange Roughie's old crew. The guy who sold the Dark LEgion lot for over 300 a few weeks ago was one of them and his success may have inspired others to sell their collections. I din't think he will get what he is asking w/o pix though
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline MadBrad

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 01:01:34 PM »
Truly spoken TK.   Pictures make the sale. 

Still, if you could pick up the lot for $125, it is beneath retail.    Not a bad deal, but it would be great for someone who wanted a complete and fieldable army with a single purchase.   

...and methinks I see Warzone figs finally starting to creep up in value.   The days of cleaning out store-rooms of old Target stock are long gone.   
Cybertronic - Superior by design

E-Bay Handle: bradthemad

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »
Roughly 1.5 per fig if I get it and price and 2 at the buy it now price. I don't have the hobby cash right now and last time I bought stuff on ebay without a photo I got several busted figs and stuff that wasn't Warzone but were slipped in to pad the numbers and clear out the guys closet. I'm not saying that would be the case here but not sure I want to dip into my real world money to support my hobby. On top of that 40 of those figs which do not sell well and he wants 1 to 2 bucks apiece for them. I'll put it on my watch list and see how the hobby account fills up in the next 4 or 5 days.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890