Author Topic: Thinking of Putting together Force sheets  (Read 4493 times)

Offline semai99

Thinking of Putting together Force sheets
« on: January 27, 2006, 10:45:15 AM »
Hi everyone,

I'm currently thinking of putting together force recognition sheets for each of the fractions mainly to help my new gamers to warzone as to what troops are what on the table I've started putting together a sample sheet here:

http://rapidshare.de/files/11961111/cyber-force.pdf   0.45 MB   
(you dont need to register to download just click free then the file name on the next page to download)

Let me know what you think is it a good idea?  As you can see I've put dummy codes under the figures with some stating summer release etc which could be done as we hear they are coming out.

This hopefully will be great for starting players as they will be able to see there armies as they pick them out of the book.

If we do get  a general consensus thats its a good idea I'll make a start on doing a full force sheet for once corporation and everyone can have a look and give comments before doing anymore.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 11:06:36 AM by semai99 »
I came, I saw, I ran away

Offline chribu

• Keeping track of all the answers
Re: Thinking of Putting together Force sheets
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 11:21:49 AM »
This would be GREAT!  :o
I was really hoping for someone to do a thing like that!!! :D

Offline Gallagher_Standard_Barer

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 11:53:31 AM »
Well I can't see that page here at work, but the it sounds like a great idea.  Keep working on it.

I'll take a look at what you have so far when I get home from the office, and give you any specific feedback I have then.

Offline semai99

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 12:04:12 PM »
Hi as stated its only a very basic layout more of an thought in progress, on how to help identify unit & figures especially with people who like myself have played 1st & 2nd edition and some of the figures represent different figures now in the new version
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 01:52:04 PM by semai99 »

Offline Rorik36

• Journeyman
  • Michigan Crusader
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 05:14:03 AM »
I like it. You might want to add the old Target figure number to the figs that have them.  That would help people with the older figures and no clue as to which force they belong to.
---------------------------------------------------------
Rules are only useful to tell you what your opponent won't do. - Casey and Andy

Offline semai99

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 02:11:42 PM »
The reasoning behind putting the numbers underneath was perhaps for people ordering some of the new figures (if the codes are any use for people to use) or else they will be left off.

I like it. You might want to add the old Target figure number to the figs that have them.  That would help people with the older figures and no clue as to which force they belong to.

The old target numbers will be obsolete as I myself have two sets of codes for first and second edition, thats why there will be a picture of each figure with the new unit name above (ie chasseurs), and figure type below it (ie chasseur sgt)

I see quite a few people have looked at this post and even a few of you have downloaded the files  :)  any chance for more comment so I can make a start on doing 1 force fully  ;D 

Unfortunately for you all I will problably be using some of my own painted figures as the pictures  ;D 

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2006, 09:32:13 AM »
If you ask here we could probably help with pics of minis you don't have (or if you don't like your paint jobs).