Author Topic: ambush  (Read 5691 times)

Offline GRgeo

ambush
« on: August 25, 2009, 02:32:47 AM »
 bauhaus clean the jungle up in order to build anew training camp...... BUT imperials and capitols spies inform them. golden lions of imperial, infiltrate to the ruins and  the free marines of capitol, infiltrate in to the woods. Bauhaus got by surprise!!!!    1st round: Golden lions kill some ducals and dragoons and 1 ven. ranger (very good round for me) but they lost 3 with the sgt. free marines remain hidden.........  bauhaus surender in the 4rth turn and capitol in the 5th. imperial wins.

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Re: ambush
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 06:35:00 AM »
What!?!?!?

Free Marines Surrender?  Never!!

Then again now I think of it, if you promised them Women and beer, they might surrender.  Cardinal help you if you don't come thru though.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline GRgeo

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 06:39:59 AM »
free marines are all dead my friend from my blood berets.  only sunset strikers and 1 martian bunsee surender after a lot of negociations

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 08:32:28 AM »
Sweet!  Pics are always a plus!
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 04:27:27 PM »
free marines are all dead my friend from my blood berets.  only sunset strikers and 1 martian bunsee surender after a lot of negociations

Ah... then the Free Marines had their sentences commuted.  Good.

I expect the Strikers did the honorable thing with the Banshee acting as their Second? ;)
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y