Author Topic: Berserk & Fear Question  (Read 36816 times)

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
Re: Berserk & Fear Question
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2006, 02:05:06 PM »
You're being a bit overanalytical Josh. But that's good since it forces us to examine things again and we all learn from it.

Now I command everyone to go home take a nice drink and sit down and read p.76-79 of the rulebook and ponder the beauty of the morale rules.  :D

Offline Gallagher_Standard_Barer

« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2006, 02:32:06 PM »
Coil sounds like your recommending what I call Martini Reading.  Fix yourself a nice strong ****tail of somekind, sit down and  study until you can't focus on the words anymore and thats how you know you're done studying for the night.  Its what got me through the required Fincial accounting courses in business school.

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2006, 02:38:08 PM »
I had a Finance book (Brealey Myers, Corporate Finance) that actually recommended that the reader go and make a nice stiff gin tonic to wind down after the chapter on Options.

Wedge and I agree that Berserk overrides Fear and that you get your full complement of Actions when you go Berserk from Fear.

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2006, 06:29:16 AM »
Pencils down!  End of the test/discussion.  I would like to thank you all again for clearing it up for me.  Now I've got some fear causing models to destroy.  Have a great weekend y'all.  Cheers.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA