Author Topic: Searching Trenchers  (Read 5005 times)

Offline Twinky

• Journeyman
Searching Trenchers
« on: July 04, 2009, 03:45:44 AM »
Hi,

I am in desperate search for an Imperial Trencher Squad (full if possible, with Leader + heavy weapon, no matter how many grunts in the squad. However, I already have the sniper). If anyone has a spare squad (or some informations about a way to get one), I would be glad to purchase it !

Thanks !

Twinky.

Offline Warlord

• THE WAY IS FORWARD!
    • 28mm World War II Wargaming at its finest...
Re: Searching Trenchers
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 11:26:48 AM »
I may have a squad or 2, do you have any Cybertronics? I will check and see tonight.
www.precisionmodeldesigns.com
www.Battlemart.com

Offline Twinky

• Journeyman
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 02:07:15 PM »
Hey,

thanks for your answer. I finally found a squad combining ebay+prince august  ;D (by the way, they just added some NEW minis recently, some very rare like Fenris motorbike or Sean Gallagher, Murdock personnalities etc...).

Have look for your cyber ;)

Thanks again, topic may be locked.

Offline nico*le*clodo

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 02:27:37 PM »
Did you win the trenchers on e-bay some days ago? I saw it went away for a massive price.

I missed on the GT offroad (problems with connection, so was not able to re-bid).
I finally decided to give a try to the polish Hurricane Walker, quite some pieces missing (flags, pipes, ventilation), but I'll try my best sculpting skills. I hope milliput wil be easy to use, otherwise I'll have to try fimo or green stuff.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 02:29:54 PM by nico*le*clodo »

Offline Twinky

• Journeyman
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 12:14:37 PM »
Yes I won the Trenchers... these guys are rare and I had to pay the price...

My advice is to send an email to Prince august : they regularly "find" some nex items in their stocks : they may have a hurricane somewhere. Good luck in your search ;)

(by the way, are you french ?)

Offline Lopis

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 03:47:45 PM »

I finally decided to give a try to the polish Hurricane Walker, quite some pieces missing (flags, pipes, ventilation), but I'll try my best sculpting skills. I hope milliput wil be easy to use, otherwise I'll have to try fimo or green stuff.

Never tried Green stuff...but Milliput works like Fimo but dries itself.
Solus honor cladem avertat !

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 06:34:19 PM »
damn - Sorry I missed this. I could have probably gotten these for you cheaper.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Twinky

• Journeyman
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 01:11:00 AM »
Hi everyone

I just received my ebay order for the "overpriced" Trenchers... and there was a mistake (I found some Brotherhood elite Troopers instead !). Because I fear that some orders were swapped and the Trenchers lost somewhere, I may have to consider any proposition for a Trencher pack of regulars in the near future (This is for you Topkick ;) ).

I am waiting for the seller answer to that issue, but if anyone has a spare trencher squad, he may keep in mind that a potential purchaser is still around.

I will come back to cancel (or validate) that post in the next few days if my problem ends up either by a replacement of the item or by a refund.

Thanks to all Warzoners !