Author Topic: In need of Imps  (Read 9430 times)

Offline Mad_Larkin

In need of Imps
« on: June 18, 2009, 08:10:55 PM »

8 Blood Beret
1 Blood Beret Sgt
2 Blood Beret HMG

Masher got me into the game, started off with Capitol but looking more towards Imp for what I'd like to do
I've got a ton of spare WHFB/40k stuff to trade, as well as my old Capitol list (can do cash as well, trying to look here before breaking down and heading to Prince August's site to get these guys)

8 Hvy Inf
2 Sgt's
2 Capt's
2 HMG's
1 Comm Spec

Mitch Hunter
Maria Dell Torres
Covert Ops Spec
2 Orca's RL and FL
2 Purple Sharks (going to Masher when he gets back from his trip)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 06:44:27 AM by Mad_Larkin »

Offline pinksuezo

Re: In need of Imps
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 08:52:50 PM »
are you looking to save money and only trade for them or are you willing to order online?   cus the regulars you can get in huge packs at prince august website, the hurricanes show up every now and then on ebay (i think there might even be one or two that people have for trade on this forum), and i know of a little store in britain that sells the rare box of new sculpt blood berets... i'll link you their page if you are interested.

thats how i built my imperial army over the past few months :/   lots of ebay and PA and munny down the drain...   hooray for (almost) disposable income.
REPORT HERESY. IT'S YOUR DUTY.

In Nomine Cardinalis

Offline Mad_Larkin

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 08:58:01 PM »
Well I've got the cash, but I figure Trade would be easier and would help two people out, also never heard of the two places you mentioned

Offline pinksuezo

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 09:03:41 PM »
well, prince august has most of whats left of warzone packs. theyre a huge resource:
http://www.princeaugust.ie/target_games/index_imperial.html

www.eBay.com is a huge constantly shifting auction website. (you really dont know it??)

but yeah wait a bit for the peeps on this forum to see your post first.  i've discovered theyre a pretty generous bunch when it comes to helping people fill up their armies.

REPORT HERESY. IT'S YOUR DUTY.

In Nomine Cardinalis

Offline Mad_Larkin

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 09:34:03 PM »
Lol I know E-bay, don't use it, I meant the little shop in Britain you mentioned

Offline Lopis

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 01:20:40 AM »
Isnīt that one in Ireland....?
Anyway.

If you search the plastic-miniīs regulars I could provide some.
Just have to look what I havenīt cut up yet, but Iīm pretty sure I should have the most them.
I only fear I cut up some of the Heavyīs, so that I would have only two left.
Only problem Iīm sitting in Europe and shipping may be painful high, so it wouldnīt be worthwhile in comparison to the
minis.
Have a look into my trade-thread http://forum54.oli.us/index.php?topic=5786.15

But the otherīs here have them also I think and as pinksuezo said, give them a chance to spot this thread.
Solus honor cladem avertat !

Offline micmellon

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 03:52:37 AM »
I got my Hurricane Walker from Prince August roughly one and half year ago. I just asked them if they had one because it was never on the list. But I thought a big order (I bought almost everything for Imperial) combined with a nice request can not be wrong  ;)

and yes they told me they found one  ;D ;D ;D

I don't know if they have more of these forgotten figures waiting in some cellar but it is at least a small chance.
It's just a flesh wound - Black Night

Offline Lopis

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 04:25:10 AM »
Yes
that are nice people at princeaugustīs...
Forgot to order a piece and wanted it added a day later. Since it was a big order already they put that on top for free.
Try to ask.

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 05:23:13 AM »
I can probably help with the plastic Imperial regulars. Might I suggest picking up a bag of these from the second/third edition boxed set. I think you can get a ton more and have trade bait from all the Bahaus you also get. They are relatively cheap on this forum and e-bay.

Of course I am interested in the Orcas and Rangers.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline Mad_Larkin

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 07:02:56 AM »
I can probably help with the plastic Imperial regulars. Might I suggest picking up a bag of these from the second/third edition boxed set. I think you can get a ton more and have trade bait from all the Bahaus you also get. They are relatively cheap on this forum and e-bay.

Of course I am interested in the Orcas and Rangers.

Sadly, I work for a Hobby Store where we have a TON of spare crap, most of it is just a little pile now but I can get my hands on some of the rarer stuff maybe, and I sold the last starter kit we had about a month ago, before I got into the game and wanted to play Imp :( I want the regulars simply because I like their look more then the Trenchers, so they'll just be proxying

Offline Mad_Larkin

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 07:07:29 AM »
I figured the Blood Berets were gunna be the pain to find, but luckily they have them at Prince August's, I managed to track down the other mini's I needed in the store (Tim MacGuire/Grey Ghost) but sadly time to leave for work, I'll check up during the day if I'm able

Offline Lopis

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 10:26:45 AM »
Please leave me anote if you can lay your hands on more McGuires and Grey Ghosts or The Black Pirnce if he was ever cast...
Or goodies as a Dragon Bike or Battlewalkers would be awesome too

Friends of mine would be very happy if you could find some.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 11:34:29 AM by Lopis »

Offline Lancelot

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 02:09:07 PM »
Please leave me anote if you can lay your hands on more McGuires and Grey Ghosts or The Black Pirnce if he was ever cast...

God i feel like an arms dealer. ;D
Got ton of Imp stuff dude. What do ya need? i got Grey ghosts , bags of Reg and might have lots more. and yes i probably have a Wolfbane Bike or two as well.

Offline Mad_Larkin

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 10:18:51 PM »

I found a second greyghost today, and I know I have a MacGuire body laying around, I gotta find his rifle

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2009, 09:28:05 AM »

God i feel like an arms dealer. ;D
Got ton of Imp stuff dude. What do ya need? i got Grey ghosts , bags of Reg and might have lots more. and yes i probably have a Wolfbane Bike or two as well.

Looks like Lancelot is your man!
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.