Author Topic: Movement and Vehicles  (Read 9423 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Movement and Vehicles
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 06:41:59 PM »
Quote from: micmellon link=topic=5847.msg45548#msg45548 date=
I see you guys have really fun, but how would it be to discuss the topic? ;)

Many apologies, micmellon.  I did not mean to hijack.  Discuss on, please.   :-[
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline micmellon

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 02:08:46 AM »
Had I known from the beginning that this was a Fenris Bike question, I would have answered differently. ;D

That said:

A.)  There are special rules for special models.
B.)  I will answer this when I have a bit more time (later this evening, USA EDT).

Oh, you can have fun and be cheesy. I don't mind but I am waiting for your answer you mentioned before. Do you have a new answer about this topic?
It's just a flesh wound - Black Night

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 04:09:15 PM »
Oh, yeah, about that... :-[

My apologies for not following up in a timely manner.  During the move, and all, I completely forgot about the fact that the question still needed an answer.

The Fenris Bike's Primary Attack is performed during it's Move Action, and may strike any model within one inch of the model.  The Secondary Attack is performed at the end of the Move (if able to reach base contact with an enemy model), and is, for all intents and purposes, a charge made by the driver, using the vehicle's ST (if the bike moved at least 3"; the driver's ST, otherwise) to calculate Damage.

Intervening models should not be a consideration, as normal charge rules apply with each attack; in other words, the first attack is performed by moving toward the first, closest model, and then may attempt to "ram" another (next closest) model.  If any models are, already, engaged in CC, they may be ignored.

Does this clarify it?
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Lopis

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 11:36:48 PM »
For me it does.
THX
Solus honor cladem avertat !