Author Topic: Bringing Warzone to others...  (Read 4811 times)

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Bringing Warzone to others...
« on: May 29, 2009, 08:01:19 PM »
Every so often, I get to run a game of Warzone at the game shop I frequent in Harrisburg.  Generally, its with the conversion army lists for 40k models and so far I've had alot of interest... to include the owner of the store (who has the plastics).

I'd like to set up a day to invade the store for some Warzone goodness.  If some of y'all in Jersey and Philadelphia want to gimme a hand with this, there is crash space here in Reading.

Anyone willing to make the journey?
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
Re: Bringing Warzone to others...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 10:02:43 AM »
Every so often, I get to run a game of Warzone at the game shop I frequent in Harrisburg.  Generally, its with the conversion army lists for 40k models and so far I've had alot of interest... to include the owner of the store (who has the plastics).

I'd like to set up a day to invade the store for some Warzone goodness.  If some of y'all in Jersey and Philadelphia want to gimme a hand with this, there is crash space here in Reading.

Anyone willing to make the journey?

Roadtrip sounds like a good idea. We will have to get some dates hammered down though.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Re: Bringing Warzone to others...
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 06:36:13 PM »
Yep.

I am looking at the end of June- perhaps the 27th.  Gives me a few weeks to set up data sheets for Marines and maybe my much-underused IG.  I need to go over the latest book and see if I can simplify my conversion list.

Fairly certain I can.... just need to do it.

Stupid officers/character models....
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y