Author Topic: Blood Bowl (computer game)  (Read 4881 times)

Offline Nighthawk

Blood Bowl (computer game)
« on: July 20, 2009, 01:31:47 PM »
Anyone here who played/plays the boardgame Blood Bowl? Along with Warzone, it's my fav miniature game out there.

The comp game was released digitally in June and is available at www.bloodbowl-game.com for 50bucks. It's a bit steep for digitally, but I had to give in..

It has it's bugs and kinks still, and it's a bit disorganized, but it's exactly like the boardgame. Also it's not the state of the art graphics, not that it matters too much if you're a fan. Basically, they've made something super awesome for the Blood Bowl fans. For me it's especially emotionally (if I may) as I've had a team since I was 13. But as a kid a expensive hobby like miniature gaming isn't possible if you ain't got really generous parents, so I had to come back to it when I had a job and stuff.

Anyways, if anyone is playing this game I'd love to play a couple of games with you in Classic mode (using the latest Living Rulebook 5.0 rules).

Yups. :)

Offline warzoneD

• Member Emeritus
  • Ad Astra Per Aspera
Re: Blood Bowl (computer game)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »
Haven't picked it up yet - but I might.  Will letcha know if I do. Though the vid I saw showed me it had that annoying dice rolling sound effect.  Ugh.