Author Topic: New Year, New Digs (2005) --- Fictional Reality issue 19, pg. 33-34  (Read 5951 times)

Offline sleeping_squirrel

• Journeyman
Sad reading after one year - dont you think?  :-\

(no flames please)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: New Year, New Digs (2005) --- Fictional Reality issue 19, pg. 33-34
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 09:50:06 PM »
Please post content you are refering to or a link
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline sleeping_squirrel

• Journeyman
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 01:50:48 AM »
Sorry,

here it is:

http://www.fictionalreality.org/archive/19/fr019.zip. Pg 33-34, resp. pg 35-36 in PDF - Thoms article about improvements in 2005.

May be im wrong but i still missing improvement in point 2. (Increased sculpting) and above all in 3. (Information sharing) which is mostly important for me.

And please dont take it as a offence because it is not.

M.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 11:09:14 AM »
Okay so you ask us all to refrain from flaming you because you are not meaning to offend and yet you are disparaging Excelsior for not living up to improvements Thom discussed in Feb of 2005. Is that the jist of this thread?

I would like to counter that improvements have been made in both casting schedules and communications with the fans. Maybe not to the level that you would like but improvement none-the-less. I would further like to point out that these improvements were made during a year that saw several major personal and professional obstacles for the crew at Excelsior. Your comments here seem to me to be those of someone trolling for a flame-war and I hope that a Moderator will shut this thread down before someone gives you what you seem to be looking for. I know it will happen sooner or later becaue I know how hard it was for me to refrain from unlimbering my gehenna and laying waste. Lucky for you and our fellow forumites I made a promise to a good friend - a man I call my brother to try and stay on the high road.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 11:12:47 AM »
Your comments here seem to me to be those of someone trolling for a flame-war and I hope that a Moderator will shut this thread down before someone gives you what you seem to be looking for.

I too see no point to this thread.

Thread Closed