Author Topic: Necrotic Transports for Sale!  (Read 12576 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Necrotic Transports for Sale!
« on: April 05, 2009, 12:24:45 PM »
Forces of the Dark Soul-has this ever happened to you?  You want to send your elite force of necromutants to attack the human's flank but you just don't have the MV to get there and the Dark Symmetry flows just aren't there to open a gate?  Well fret  no more!  Our arch-heretics and Tekrons have designed the Necrotic Transport for just this occasion!  The clone chambers are complete and test runs on the wheel as turrets have been successful; we are prepared to begin production, as soon as resin stocks are refilled!  Once you complete  your order and clone substances are in we will custom grow your Necrtic Transport for you!  The pics of the original are included below so you know what dark forces you are summoning!

Each unit is only $25 + S&H (tracking is included)!  So act now,  PM Veez if you are interested but don't wait too long-there is only so much time until T-3!
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Alpha

• FAQ Team
Re: Necrotic Transports for Sale!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 05:01:37 PM »
Wow Veez - that is outstanding. Would love to see one painted up with a figure for size reference.
That said, I'm very interested. How much for shipping to VA?
Arch Nemesis of the Pathetically Correct
Ebay Handle: Alpha-Male

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 04:08:10 AM »
Not that much-I live in Fredericksburg!

As for a scale picture-Doh!  I should have done one.  It is big however; longer than a 40K Chimera-the hatch on the turret is slightly smaller than a slot base so that should give you an idea of scale.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Alxbates

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 06:15:33 AM »
Wow - that looks great!  Sci-Fi isn't my thing, but it's a very cool conversion!  Good luck with the sale - I hope you make good money off it!

-Alex
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline Alpha

• FAQ Team
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 06:19:08 AM »

As for a scale picture-Doh!  I should have done one.  It is big however; longer than a 40K Chimera-the hatch on the turret is slightly smaller than a slot base so that should give you an idea of scale.

Are you kidding me???? I had no idea.....we should meet up some time. I'm in Charlottesville....

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 06:34:22 AM »
Yes, yes we should!

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 04:03:13 AM »
I have three interested customers:
W. Meredeth
Nighthawk
Alpha

I will send you all PMs with purchasing info.

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 07:44:24 AM »

Are you kidding me???? I had no idea.....we should meet up some time. I'm in Charlottesville....

Ye know... I know I told the both of you this.  *sigh*
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 07:48:17 AM »
I never denied it!

Offline warzoneD

• Member Emeritus
  • Ad Astra Per Aspera
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »
Nice work as always Veez.

D

Offline Alpha

• FAQ Team
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 07:38:06 PM »

Ye know... I know I told the both of you this.  *sigh*

I wasn't clear who you were talking about! LOL

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 08:28:55 AM »
Great work as usul Veez!
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2009, 06:29:08 AM »
The first two Transports are mostly done (it uses up half a bottle of the normal size even with the high-quality fillers I use).  I have ordered even more resin to finish out the rest of the orders and it should arrive well in time for T-3. 
I will be posting a picture of a completed model and a painted model as soon as I assemble and paint them.  That said, unless you are requesting it assembled and painted I will send it unassembled.  I will pack accordingly, but the pieces are pretty solid so unless drop-kicked in transit they should travel well.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 06:44:22 PM »
Here is the completed production model with a figure for scale:

As you can estimate, the model is about eight inches by two and a half by three inches wide.

Offline Jase

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 01:33:13 AM »
Veez, I am very tempted for my Horde, however will have to hold off as much of my spending money is now tied up (damn house!)

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."